Man I'm pooped, 90 got a facelift

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks everyone!

@newskool, it stopped being stock looooong ago. Ported E7's, E303, Typhoon, 1.6 RR's, EVERY bolt-on, with 3.73's and full exhaust.

The 69 351w heads I took of my 68 for my head swap are going on this car some time pretty soon. Smaller combustion chamber and bigger valves (intake side anyway) than the E7's should help wake it up some more.

They hired a kid at work with a clean red 91 GT and he liked my hood, and I was tired of it so we traded.
Finally! It's all one color again!

100_1055.jpg

100_1053.jpg

Yeah, I think the "new kid at work" got the shorter end of the stick. I think that the car looks better w/ the stock hood.
(is that actually coming from me?)

My car looks somewhat similar to that now, it was a disaster when i first bought it, I also have a 90 F-150 that looks similar to yours haha

Lol! You need a blue new edge now, and a classic! I picked that truck up for 250$, put on a short belt to bypass smog, and a battery. I've been driving the hell out of it. It's a Lariat, with a/c, power windows and locks, tilt cruise, etc.

Stock hood looks much better.

Amazing that you found parts that were all the same color. Everything looks like it matches well.

The pics make it look a little better than in reality. That hood has a lot of little rock chips on it. The hatch has rust, but I already have a red LX hatch that I picked up for 30$. I've just been keeping an eye out for deals. Around here you can't shake a stick without hitting Foxbody parts, they are everywhere, even though I hardly ever see any driving around here anymore.

The roof has a lot of spots where rust is coming up from under the paint and cracking it. I was going to try to let it go until I paint it, but now I realize that it's getting really bad, and I don't want to let the roof go any longer. Within the next month or two, me and Notchback306 are going to strip, prime, and paint the roof. I hate to do just one piece of the car, but I would rather do that than let the rust take the panel past the point of no return.

Here it is this morning at the car wash.

100_1057.jpg

I took took this pic at work, its a Lariat as well, its been around nine months since I've driven it. I'd say they're great pick ups :D

That is nice man! The paint on mine is terrible, but the body is straight, and has no rust and no dents. This summer I'm going to take the body side trim off, give it a quick sanding and spray some paint on it. I think it would be good practice for painting my other cars, and if I mess up it's no big deal on that truck. I just use it for hauling stuff and keep from racking up too many miles on the Mustangs.

After the paint youll probably like it more than your stangs, jk, no but that blue one is sweet! I couldnt really see your 68 but I bet its just as nice, Im planning on parking my car for a good while and daily drive my pick up, im gonna start the body work this coming monday, hopefully everything turns out good.