Me Vs. LS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

:rolleyes: Yep I pissed everyone in this room off :rlaugh: I will admit I am on a bit of a High right now (thus the coke remark.) I was driving around a STOCK NPI Gt about 3 weeks ago. The car broke down more than a any car ive ever owned. Then I bought this beautiful snake, its one of my dream cars, this and a 03/04. I get a big fat grin :D on my face ever time I crank it up. I dont like 2v :shrug: pi or not, body style is nice but thats it.... just my opinion. I do plan on taking it to the track and i will update you guys as i progress. The dyno numbers are like a week old and i should be around the 300 mark as of now (a new mod goes on every other day:nice: )

I havnt tried to bust 2v chops on this thread, just dont like them. Im in love with my Cobra, no my Mustang Cobra. And if thats wrong... I dont want to be right. :flag:

BTW stock 4 stock, bolt-on 4 bolt-on, Cobras always win :D :p

96_SVT_VeNoM said:
:rolleyes: Yep I pissed everyone in this room off :rlaugh: I will admit I am on a bit of a High right now (thus the coke remark.) I was driving around a STOCK NPI Gt about 3 weeks ago. The car broke down more than a any car ive ever owned. Then I bought this beautiful snake, its one of my dream cars, this and a 03/04. I get a big fat grin :D on my face ever time I crank it up. I dont like 2v :shrug: pi or not, body style is nice but thats it.... just my opinion. I do plan on taking it to the track and i will update you guys as i progress. The dyno numbers are like a week old and i should be around the 300 mark as of now (a new mod goes on every other day:nice: )

I havnt tried to bust 2v chops on this thread, just dont like them. Im in love with my Cobra, no my Mustang Cobra. And if thats wrong... I dont want to be right. :flag:

BTW stock 4 stock, bolt-on 4 bolt-on, Cobras always win :D :p

wow i've never seen a bigger ass wipe on stangnet, congratulations.:) You need to get off your high horse buddy and realize your cobra isnt all that great, now if you had a terminator in your sig i would just back off and say nothing but you dont, your cobra engine doesnt qualify for a cool nick name like terminator for the 03 04 cobras but you could call yours vendor or robocop:shrug: :rlaugh:

Get off my "High Horse"???? Its not ****in rocket science???? A stock Cobra is Faster than a Stock GT.... 305hp/300tq VS. 260hp/300tq +~300pds Maybe if my sig said "500hp" or "I own a GT like everyone else" i would get more respect around here. I never even said I hated 99+ Gts but you guys insist on makin me seem like one. I OWNED A GT AND I DONT LIKE THEM. Somebody ban me already....****. Ponyboy... guess what, if i had a 9# KB I would be kickin your azz up and down the track... AND THATS REAL

Yellow2002GT said:
The only ls2 that beat me soo far was a Z06 with full exhaust! He pulled me hard by the 1000 foot mark! lol So with some gears and exhaust you stand a good chance! It will derive from how good you launch!

"ED"

the base c6 has the ls2, c5 z05 has the ls6 (about the same as the ls2) and the c6 z06 has the ls7.

96-98 cobra is ~ the same as a 99-04 gt in a quarter mile race. fact.

mustangkid, stop typing like a moke and stop watching dog the bounty hunter. those guys sound retarded when they say brah this brah that, ho brah, da kine I went fo false crack dis guy, ho boo bumbai he learn :nonono:. yeah people really talk like that in hawaii, it's painful to listen to them.

The numbers dont lie, when he goes to the track and runs his 13.5(if hes lucky, with all the bolt ons), he will shut up real quick.
I ran a 13.6 103 with just full exhaust, 3:73's and a **** ass diablosport predator tune, and 245 tires with a 2.07 60'.(and a ****ed rear end that was rebuilt the next week.) A better time then the one 98 cobra(street car) that was there. Ive seen so many 96-98 cobras full bolt on(untouched engine) that run slower than 13.6 to make make a 5 minute movie. Most still hit the ubiquitous 13.99 lol with full bolt ons and stock gears.

Stang|ess said:
the base c6 has the ls2, c5 z05 has the ls6 (about the same as the ls2) and the c6 z06 has the ls7.

96-98 cobra is ~ the same as a 99-04 gt in a quarter mile race. fact.

mustangkid, stop typing like a moke and stop watching dog the bounty hunter. those guys sound retarded when they say brah this brah that, ho brah, da kine I went fo false crack dis guy, ho boo bumbai he learn :nonono:. yeah people really talk like that in hawaii, it's painful to listen to them.
+1
I hate the word "Ah-kay", Its Oh-KAy (OK). This hawaiian dude at my work says that all the time, annoys me, but my "cali accent" to him is probably annoying. Edit: He takes orders over the phone and it's seems like all he says is Ah-kay.

squares98 said:
The numbers dont lie, when he goes to the track and runs his 13.5(if hes lucky, with all the bolt ons), he will shut up real quick.
I ran a 13.6 103 with just full exhaust, 3:73's and a **** ass diablosport predator tune, and 245 tires with a 2.07 60'.(and a ****ed rear end that was rebuilt the next week.) A better time then the one 98 cobra(street car) that was there. Ive seen so many 96-98 cobras full bolt on(untouched engine) that run slower than 13.6 to make make a 5 minute movie. Most still hit the ubiquitous 13.99 lol with full bolt ons and stock gears.

Well we will see.... "13.99 w/ full bolt-ons" who was driving a monkey??? Blackfang got his to 13.8 STOCK. With Gears and Tri-ax he got 13.6. By the time I actually get to the track i will have more than my CAI, Exhaust dyno #s which are the ones in my sig. I dont know who the people are that you know who own cobras...but can they drive???? Or are they idiots like you????
I will take off all the bolt-ons on my car, Then line me up with a stock 99+. Well see who wins..... FACT

I own a 01 GT and from what I understand. The 99-04 GT's are faster off the line and the 96-98 Cobras are faster in the upper RPM's. The GT's have a more of a low end grunt to them while the Cobra being a DOHC motor needs to rev high to make power. The fastest that you'll see a stock 99-04 go in the 1/4 is 13.9 the 96-98 Cobras I've heard are a hard car to drive and are tricky to get off the line. Most drivers either not rev them enough and make it bog off the line or peel out to much. I think those Cobras where a 13.7ish car with a good driver.

Cory 281 is right... My 96 Cobra was nearly impossible to get a good launch on street tires. Even with slicks it was still difficult. I would be absolutely amazed if this guy "96 SVT Venom" turns anything better than a 13.6..

your no torque snake will lose. just pull the intake and look at the EGR clogged ports. you flowed 259cfm stock, but only 200 now. you will lose. you made 300tq stock and 250 now. your intake is nearly as worthless as a mark vIII, nearly. get a 99+ and it all changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.