meet this week - Vancouver?

well...Actually, I am new..this is my third stang (98 GT totaled it, 99 GT). Now have 2004 Gt Vert. I have only done a few mods...$6k in stereo and flowmasters. Looking to put another $5k into it but need help. I am not a gearhead. Name is Fred, 44, single. My son (sr. at Camas HS) was driving my stang a month ago and he met up with Sonic blu Stang 04 at the theater across from the Starbucks. He is the only one I "know". I fell into this site because of Blu Oval and ModdedMustangs...really hoping we can get a Vancouver Mustang club together. Cannot wait to meet some of you:) Yessssssssss!!

sweet... I had a 04 gt but sold it now just have a 93 cobra and a 91 gt. So blue oval performance? Here in vancouver? Good choice !!!We have a good group of us in vancouver that just started to meet up over in this neck of the woods. We will from time to time drive out to beaverton as they meet up there too. what color is your car? ok you need to switch to bassani :):D :D

• Sponsors (?)

sweet... I had a 04 gt but sold it now just have a 93 cobra and a 91 gt. So blue oval performance? Here in vancouver? Good choice !!!We have a good group of us in vancouver that just started to meet up over in this neck of the woods. We will from time to time drive out to beaverton as they meet up there too. what color is your car? ok you need to switch to bassani :):D :D

Sonic Blue...of course...lol

well I know jess, andy and I were talking about red robin tonight. Anyone else is welcome to join us. we can go to starbucks again at the mill plain and 164th and then go over to red robin?

heres my number ..360-606-4651 lets say 7:30 -is 8 at starbucks...

Ah yes, as Andy is takin off again on Sunday...:notnice: Well, I will probably be there, but late as I get off work at 8. Wife is outta town, so rules need not apply this weekend!!:D