meet this week - Vancouver?

Looks as if it's a go for saturday night. To wet tonight, i'll be up around 9 ish saturday, going to go by PIR to see if anything is going on there. peace

john:p

yeah i just poked my head out and realized its a little wet. im up in felida so its a bit far to drive to meet ppl ive never met in a city i just moved to while driving an import. LOL

ill likely roll in tomorrow.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah..I stopped by for 5 minutes, a couple of stangs there at 8:15. But, I am new, dunno what anyone looks like, and it was windy and rainy. Tomorrow will be much nicer..cya then!

i should be there tomorrow. rolled thru at 9:30 (yeah i know) but noone was around.

went to my friends place and he said everyone meets at the 1 right off the 205 offramp???

so for sure the correct 1 is at 164th next to target right? (ive only been here a month. never venturd out that far yet)

Yeah we were there.. the 2 girls blonde and brunette. I think you had the red sweatshirt on? You pulled in right after us and we kinda waited to see who would come in. Sorry I guess I should of drug you over to sit with us. We ended up at res robin at 9 since s/b kicked us out ( yes the one on 164th and mill plain). I put my phone number you should of called!! :)

maybe next time!!! but hey I learned a new trick...!!!! You will just have to wait untill you all see me next time!! I think I should be stupid human tricks!!!:lol: :lol:

Yeah we were there.. the 2 girls blonde and brunette. I think you had the red sweatshirt on? You pulled in right after us and we kinda waited to see who would come in. Sorry I guess I should of drug you over to sit with us. We ended up at res robin at 9 since s/b kicked us out ( yes the one on 164th and mill plain). I put my phone number you should of called!! :)

maybe next time!!! but hey I learned a new trick...!!!! You will just have to wait untill you all see me next time!! I think I should be stupid human tricks!!!:lol: :lol:

if you were kicked out at 9 it wasnt me. i rolled in at 930ish. i remember you saying you were going to red robins but didnt wanna walk in on someone id never met.

90% chance ill be there tomorrow. its between that and drags at PIR. hoping i can crack a mid 12 with my current setup.

Misha they kicked you guy's out? Well i guess if it happens then off to the new big walmart a couple blocks down from there where is that 182nd and millplain? :shrug: . What was you guy's driving? Not another beavertown S/B meet already? peace

john:p

tonights.

tonights meet in vancouver was my first meet. and i was really excited to go and i had a blast. i was the kid in the Carharrt jacket with my mom (lol) everyone had some really sweet rides:hail2:

sweet

Yes,
That was fun. I nice tickler before summer. Definitely have to do that again. I also agree...ya'll have some sweet Stangs there. Just the drive from SB to RR wets my appetite for a nice cruise with everyone. Out:)