Met the girl of my dreams today

StangDreamin' said:
Whew; blonde hair and looooooooong legs. And um, errrr...........
I bet she's cute (haven't gotten that far up yet)! :D
I think she's cute!

StangDreamin' said:
And she likes you, and I'm assuming at least one of the kids likes you. The boy, well, let him play on the eingine one quiet day. And, an 11 year old protective son kcan't be as painful as a few-month-old playful kitten! :rlaugh:
The kids haven't met me yet....Oldest dtr is in college (WA) and their dad has custody of the other two girls. Yup, the 11 y/o with the gun is a girl!.......I think I'll opt for being naked in a small room with a hyperactive playful kitten, Thank-you!:eek:

• Sponsors (?)

It's more like "mind, I have no mind"

(just ask Deanna!)

Dan, I've never heard Deanna say you had "no mind".... :shrug:

No couth, no class, no girlfriend and no prospects;
all that she has said...... but nothing about you having no mind!

:rlaugh:

EDIT: Teenaged girls can be so cruel to their fathers..... :nonono:
I only hope someday Cowgirl Tink outgrows that phase - she hasn't been a teenager for a couple years now........

Two of them!

Yes, I am occasionally smart, as one of the areas I work with is the solar source for space simulators, and we are consulting on bring a simulator back "on-line" in Ohio. Incredibly fascinating, yet technical stuff. Each lamp is 32,000 Watts, and there ar 9 of them. Makes for quite a sunburn! and then, i sometimes have problems changing a 7 watt lamp in a night light.....

Yes, I am occasionally smart, as one of the areas I work with is the solar source for space simulators, and we are consulting on bring a simulator back "on-line" in Ohio. Incredibly fascinating, yet technical stuff. Each lamp is 32,000 Watts, and there ar 9 of them. Makes for quite a sunburn! and then, i sometimes have problems changing a 7 watt lamp in a night light.....

So in addition to being funny, handsome and a car-genius, you're also smart??? That's a lethal combination! :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:

Two of them!

So he's putting in a tanning bed at Goddard! :rolleyes:

Can't change a night-light? That explains the knee brace in your picture with DCVR! :lol:
66Mustangirl said:
So in addition to being funny, handsome and a car-genius, you're also smart??? That's a lethal combination! :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:
:eek: Yo - Fritz! We're gonna need the Jaws over here! Dan's head just swelled up to astronomical proportions and he can't get out his garage door! :eek:
Crashsk8 said:
Guys, eat yer hearts out! :nice:
Cancel the Jaws.... he just blew out the sidewall.... :bang:

:rlaugh: She obviously hasn't taken a good look at your picture!:rlaugh:

and his being funny is entirely incidental.....without the rest of the the Closet Crew / Gutter Gang he's about as funny as a broken crutch.....it's all in the set-up.

chepsk8 said:
StangDreamin' said:
Yo - Fritz! We're gonna need the Jaws over here! Dan's head just swelled up to astronomical proportions and he can't get out his garage door!
chepsk8 said:
Guys, eat yer hearts out!
Cancel the Jaws.... he just blew out the sidewall....
Well, at least I'll have more room in the garage.....
See!:rolleyes: