Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Well, at least I'll have more room in the garage.....:rolleyes:

That's a good thing! You'll need the space to fit Dee's Focus in with Cobrask8. :nice:

Meanwhi;le the poor little Sport-Trak will be shivering all alone out in the driveway :nonono:
That's it..... you've gotta dump that old house and get some property with room for a shop. Big steel building with room for all three vehicles (and maybe a spare Mustang or two). We'll even get you a sign, "Cheapskate's Busted Knuckle Garage" :p

I dunno, a couple of females that I know that have seen his stuff think he's kind of "cute" - for a "poopy-face"! :rlaugh:

And hey, I thought it was a rubber crutch! :scratch:

ya, ya, ya....let's see you try an' be witty at 9AM after working all night with only three hours of sleep and a rust encrusted brain!:nonono:

Now excuse me while I go fix the screen door on my submarine.

The "Blur Fuzzy Gutter Tour"?????

"Are you smarter than a Chepsk8??"

Hmmmmm...

BUT.... I must point out that the Gutter crew has had three meetings up in New England over the years, and I have attended all of them. (Acutally caused two of them!) Maybe soon, time for another?

Maybe, come spring, I can head "back East" for a quickie tour. I'm already getting "encouragement" (maybe "pressure" is a better term?) to go to N. Carolina for at least a short period; to meet the membership of a certain Mustang Club which has given me an "Honorary Mebership" because I'm a new member's Dad......

I won't have a lot of available time-off in 2008; because most of it will be taken up with a certain Rodeo that will be taking place in early '09 here in Yuma. The silly things I get convinced to sign up for.... :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go ahead and plead ignorance here. The car in the photo definitely looks like mine, but I have NO idea who the legs belong to. :shrug: I think your friend's been messing around with Photoshop...

I dunno-o-o........ I've seen some pretty good 'chops before; but that shadow is way too perfect compared to the 'chops I've seen......

Besides, Dan could probably get close enough on the car, but where would he get the matching leaves? Some of those are postioned in the exact same place as in your original pictures.......

See, boots and tights with a skirt don't..... distract me as much; I was able to concentrate on the other details.
Dare I say it?
Yes, I do!
:owned:

On the other hand, I couldn't describe the background (in the other picture he posted) to save my life! I was just :drool: