Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

How is it that chepsk8 has pics of 66MG's legs; and how is it that she knows about his Sponge Bob boxers??? :scratch:

chepsk8 said:
I was the one wearing black boxers with flames & doing a Jimi Hendrix impersonation...

...I think he's got black boxors with fancy hearts on them...
I know he doesn't have black flaming ones because I would have stollen them already for me. Like the flaming guitar ones that disappear every so often.

Dude, when it comes to stories of the pending "StangNet Marriage of the Goofy Network Jock and the Hottie Teacher"...... well let's just say you guys are above the law! :nice:

BTW, I think we actually performed the highly difficult and perilous quintuple threadjack; and pulled it off without a hitch! Hang on.......
Yep! I popped open another StarOffice window; and yeah, we pulled off a a "Quince!"
:banana:

I'll post more pictures of Mary (who's hair is red at this time...)

My favorite bumper sticker (& the ONLY one I would ever consider putting on my car): "If you're looking for trouble, find yourself a REDHEAD" :D :D

66MG - You really should avoid those long lonely road trips, especially when a walrus wearing Sponge Bob boxers starts looking good!

Until I find someone who wants to tag along, I'm going to have to stick with the lonely road trips...And you know what walruses are famous for, right???:eek: :jaw:

Well??????

It's been six minutes since I told you to go ahead and bring it back on-topic......... what's taking so long??????
:bang: :bang: :bang:

And Andy, it's now been 9 hours since he gave you the okay for stories and pics...we're dying here!

My favorite bumper sticker (& the ONLY one I would ever consider putting on my car): "If you're looking for trouble, find yourself a REDHEAD" :D :D

Amen!

My loving wife came back from North Carolina as a "strawberry blonde" (thanks to Cowgirl Tink); which to me was closer to "redhead" - oh, crrrrraaapppppp!

BTW, was that bumper-sticker reference "a little clue"? :p

StangDreamin' said:
Dude, when it comes to stories of the pending "StangNet Marriage of the Goofy Network Jock and the Hottie Teacher"...... well let's just say you guys are above the law! :nice:
NOT TRUE! No one is above the law......but no one ever said we couldn't limbo under it!:D

StangDreamin' said:
BTW, I think we actually performed the highly difficult and perilous quintuple threadjack; and pulled it off without a hitch! Hang on.......
Yep! I popped open another StarOffice window; and yeah, we pulled off a a "Quince!"
:banana:
Ummmmm......you spoke to soon......I think my brain pulled a hammie on that last one.:nonono:

66mg - I don't need to go looking for trouble.:nonono: MY middle name IS trouble.........growin' up, evry time I heard it I KNEW I was in trouble!:shrug: And yes, my middle initial REALLY is "T"!:rolleyes:

Besides, my lil red Mary is the kinda trouble I like!:banana:

ANDY WAKE UP!!! It's been TWELVE (12) hours now!!!:fuss:

"The fish got away from your boxers???????" Uhhhhhhhh....... exactly what were you guys doing on the campout? :scratch:

NEVER MIND, DON'T TELL ME; I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!
:eek: :eek: :puke:

Quickly changing the subject: Hey Andy!!!!

Fritz already droped the :worthlesb bomb; but it's been an awfully long time without pix; so I'm adding a couple:
:worthlesb
:worthlesb

That means three times as many, young Skywalker! :p

"The fish got away from your boxers???????" Uhhhhhhhh....... exactly what were you guys doing on the campout? :scratch:

NEVER MIND, DON'T TELL ME; I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!
:eek: :eek: :puke:

Let's just say that there was alot of alcohol and the sheep ain't talkin'!:lol:

As for the fish in the boxers....someone had to smell like that.:shrug: