Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Updates, updates!!!!

(Do I have to cause trouble here?)
Yes you do - it's in your nature! As it is for all members of the Closet-Gutter Crew!

Case in point:
66mustangirl said:
Dan--you really gonna let him dis you like that? :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: Maybe it's time you set him straight...:nice:

Oh???????????

Care to elaborate on that? :D

Ok ok ok, SORRY!!!!! I have, (wait let me pour myself a cold one then i will continue)

Ok, I have been real busy as you might have gathered, I started that new job and let me tell you, it is defiantly one of those jobs that give you no spare time like friends university did. I haven't even had the chance to sneek a quick peak at stangnet. I feel like i have completely lost touch with all my good friends on this site. But enough of all that, now i am here and ready to update. I had pictures but unfortunately i have them on heathers camera not mine (WoW Bud Light never tasted sooooo good) so i don't have any pictures still for yall. But i do have a few stories that might interest you. FIRST we decided that it was appropriate to drive down to Texas to meet up with my family for thanks giving, it was fun but we found out that Heather is not a big fan of shopping, my family lives in a little town called Ulysses Kansas that is about the size of a quarter, not real stores exist in that town, and garden city is about an hour away and they only thing they have in that town is a walmart so needless to say my family shops alot when they get the chance. Heather decided to go with the girls out shopping on black Friday (refill time) when she did she did not relies that they started shopping at 4:30 in the morning and they would be gone till 11:30 that night. Well she called me up about lunch time and asked if i would come and pick her up, the shopping was too much for her. So i did she came back to my sisters house (who is getting married exactly one month after me) and we watched foot ball and drank beer. The next day we got up early and decided to hit the road for the 6 hour drive back to Wichita, we got probably an hour out of dallas when the snow hit, we didn't drive out of the snow till we hit Oklahoma city, where we stopped at a restaurant to eat some lunch. When we got about 2 hours from Wichita the snow hit again and this time it was bad, delaying our 6 hour drive to more like 8, but during the time we talked and maintained a great attitudes. I mean honestly! what kind of jerk would i be if i complained about sitting in a confined space with the most beautiful girl in the world for 8 hours (sorry guys i got her you will have to move on). Well me finally made it home and went strait to bed. The next day we decided to decorate our Christmas tree together, it took a couple hours but it was fun none the less. This week we really didn't do much but i must say it feels good to be making 2 times what i did at my old job, money is flowing like a river right now. I have put great consideration into upgrading my current automobile to an F-150 but it is just so hard to commit to a 3 to 5 year loan. Funny i didn't think twice or even question my judgment when i commitied my entire life to Heather but i cant find the nerve to write the check on a truck???? ( Time for refill again but i wont do it, i have to pick up heather in about an hour) Tomorrow is our official one year anniversary I have decided to take her to http://www.chesterschophouse.com/ for dinner, and then back to my place for a movie. It should be fun! I got her one of those digital picture frames for our anniversary, I know she will like it. Well guys thats all i have time for right now, i will try to post up some pictures later on this weekend, and congrats dan and 65 on your current lady situations. wont be long before you start saving for that rock. LoL Tonight we are heading out to one of our friends house for an Christmas party it should be fun, but i alway thought they were kinda jerks but at least i get to eat there food and drink there drinks. I will post Sunday before the week starts and give more details this was kinda a ruff overview. ( by the way i didn't read this over so its probably full of spelling mistakes and grammar problems, and i have had 3 beers so your problem not mine)