Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Gotta go back to the fish...

View attachment 347051

Hee hee paint.

OMG!! It's been at least 20 years since I had any water/soda/jell-O shots shoot from my nose, now I have to start all over again....Damn those Jell-O shots hurt coming out like that.

Dan, Fritz is correct, you're :owned:, love the fish tail, that was a nice touch... :D

Andy, I can't see your pictures, it must be my retarded work computer. DARNITALLTOHECK!!

Okay, Andy; now we need text to go with the illustrations!

Tell us something good; tell us something bad!
Tell us anything about your happily betrothed-but-no-yet-married life that will take our minds off (Please, God!) the direction this thread has taken. :rolleyes:

Oh sure, you're more than happy to be a willing accomplice to thread hijacking, but as soon as we head in a direction you don't like (Sorry StDr, but Cuba is SO passe!), you call the coppers!:nonono:

Oh sure, you're more than happy to be a willing accomplice to thread hijacking, but as soon as we head in a direction you don't like (Sorry StDr, but Cuba is SO passe!), you call the coppers!:nonono:

What??? You mean you like the whole idea of pictures of Dan running around giving the Zamibian Army salute whil wearing Sponge Bob pants with a Rainbow Trout (either that or a small, very small, infantismal (so I've heard) salmon) sticking out of one leg?????

Yeesh! One part of me says "Hooray for Deanna! She getting to be meaner than Trish! -Which is a good thing for Dad and Uncle Fritz" The other part of me says, "OMFG! My eyes, my eyes, my lunch! :puke: "
(Yeah Phoebe was my favorite character if/when I was forced to watch "Friends". You guys can :drool: all you want over Jennifer Whomever and Courtney Whatserface-Partricia Arquette's present sister-in-law; to my eyes, Lisa Kudrow was the stone fox in that group - even if she is close to my age!) :drool:

ANYWAY..... the only pictures of legs stickin' outta boxers in this thread should be Miss Heather's.....
so we can all feel (more or less - mostly less in my case :D ) Andy's pain and his blues . :nice:

Sorry for the late response, I was busy with my school's thanksgiving game fire. The Bon Fire build was crazy. I spent my day yesterday, 7:20am to 2:20pm stacking crates, logs, pallets, lumber, any wood we got from companies into a HUGE pile. Then I went back at 8pm, set up camp, and stayed up with friends guarding the wood from 8pm to 5am. Not sleeping any time between that mind you. I went home and slept from 5am to 6am, then went to school until now. I'm dead.

StangDreamin' said:
What??? You mean you like the whole idea of pictures of Dan running around giving the Zamibian Army salute whil wearing Sponge Bob pants with a Rainbow Trout (either that or a small, very small, infantismal (so I've heard) salmon) sticking out of one leg?????
Yes indeed, that is the tail of a Rainbow Trout. The only fish I've ever caught besides a Sea Bass.
Heh, fishy.

Yeesh! One part of me says "Hooray for Deanna! She getting to be meaner than Trish! -Which is a good thing for Dad and Uncle Fritz" The other part of me says, "OMFG! My eyes, my eyes, my lunch! :puke: "

Well Deanna - You've learned much I see young closetwalker.... :jaw:

Nice job on the photoshoot!!!

Dad - don't worry I'm still your daughter, and I've got photoshop will power so do not think you are so exempt from corrupt photography... remember I learned to Lurk websites from you....

:nice:

Just bare with me a little longer. I will be worth it.

Oh, just great . . . First, Heather tells you this. Now, you're telling us the same thing. Wanting us to share in your agony, eh? :shrug: Oh, how I hate the ripple effect. :nonono:

Just BARE with me a little longer. I will be worth it.

^^^^ By the way, given the aforementioned blues, is this a Freudian slip?