Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

I never said it was made-up. I've even given 66MG grief about the "bottom-half" picture you posted of her car; if you'll go back and check!

But so far, all I've seen is a little bit of online innuendo..... I'm waiting to hear an authoritative expert opinion on the subject.

So, Deanna; what the heck is going on back there? :rlaugh:

Ya really! Is there meat with them dang 'tatoes or not? Personally, I think El Cheapo is still trying to light the grill but his matches are all wet.....:nonono:

And yup. Mary does like me alot. HAD to meet Mom and her husband on T-day, :eek: and I get to meet her youngest this evening, but seems I've already met with her approval. Thank GOD!!! Not sure I'd know how to handle an 11 y/o girl who is apparently proficient with a handgun!
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

I guess I should have said that while some details stay the same, it's still overall the same..... aura. :D

I missed the pic of Heather's mom and sister. Cheapie in his underoos was a little disturbing, probably not as bad as BBFCM shaved :jaw: (ugh, I may have just thrown up in my mouth a little bit....)

Mom looked good. Little sister undoubtedly looked good to any typical (typically horney) teen-aged male. Didn't do a thing for me; but I've got a rug rat that age still at home; as does Dan. Fritz on the other hand has no kids (of any age or gender); so he didn't see the outward signs........ :nonono:

NOTE TO FUZZY It's not your fault, really! You just didn't see the signs.
Sometimes, with the leg humpers that have visited (or even lived in) my house over the last several years; I really envy you!
Apparently, there's yet another little @#$% that I'm duty-bound to biotch-slap upon his 18th birthday - but hopefully soon enough that it's not noticeable on this one's Air Force physical! Sure don't want him bombing out and staying in this town :rolleyes:

StangDreamin' said:
Apparently, there's yet another little @#$% that I'm duty-bound to biotch-slap upon his 18th birthday - but hopefully soon enough that it's not noticeable on this one's Air Force physical! Sure don't want him bombing out and staying in this town :rolleyes:

If he does, send him east and I'll take your chum shark fishing!:D

Yo! 1320! AND just WHAT the heck is wrong with a shaved blue fuzy?:fuss:

I never said it was made-up. I've even given 66MG grief about the "bottom-half" picture you posted of her car; if you'll go back and check!

But so far, all I've seen is a little bit of online innuendo..... I'm waiting to hear an authoritative expert opinion on the subject.

So, Deanna; what the heck is going on back there? :rlaugh:

She does know more!:nice:

But Deanna is sworn to secrecy under Section B, Subparagraph 3 of the Girl Code! Harrassing your dad is perfectly fair game (details are spelled out in Section C, Subparagraph 6, titled "138 Ways To Torture Your Father") but telling other girls' secrets, that's a strict violation of the code. Ya'll will just have to find another source for your information:D

agreed 66 mustanggirl, but inuendo is perfectly acceptable. esp if no proof either way can be found...

^^^Ahh, the return of the Mrs.! Nice to see you again! And, let it be duly noted, that she is remaining true and consistent to her previously stated mantra :nice: :

I always told my kids "do nothing in front of witnesses, do nothing to draw witnesses, and know where to hide the body..."

Ahh, BDT. You are wise beyond your years. You have realized this truth BEFORE the wedding. Well done. :nice:

Another little tidbit for you before the nuptials: Happy Wife = Happy Life. :D

EDIT: Hey, BDT. On a thread-jacking, OT, side note--what size are your BFG's on the Stang? I picked up some 15x7 Cragars for my 68, and am curious what size tires you have on yours

agreed 66 mustanggirl, but inuendo is perfectly acceptable. esp if no proof either way can be found...

So, Mrs. StDr, what kind of proof are we talking about here; phone logs? incriminating photos? hotel receipts?

Nice thermals... ;) and that photochopped leg picture still cracks me up. :lol:

They're not thermals! They're cable-knit tights, and yes, there's a big difference: tights--cute; thermals--not cute :D