Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Ummmm.....Dan, y'know I AM older than StDr.......

Yeah, and don't you forget it! Of us three "elder states-dawgs", I am by far the young and good looking one! :D

Well, okay....
But I'm still the youngest! :p

AS far as June 21 goes, uhhhhh, errrrr........ I'm not going to know my schedule for that time-frame until between Turkey Day and Christmas. The PRCA Convention starts the Tuesday after Thanksigiving; and the schedule for the '08-'09 Turquoise Circuit Rodeo Season comes out not later than two weeks after that. Unless Flagstaff get's their Rodeo weekend changed; I may be expected to head to reenmachine's old neighborhood for that (the third) weekend in June.

If not (and I have time off available) - I'm there! Maybe even schedule it with a visit to meet SVTCobra306's family while back there. Tink has been dropping hints, some of which are supposedly coming from SVT........ :shrug:

I too need some time to see how my 2008 schedule for both work & racing pan out, but will ask Andy for an Invite. A chance to meet StD as well as the happy couple is very tempting, and a fun, new trip.

Ya know, 'Chelle is not too far away....

I take it that not many of you have made it to the land of oz. How sweet would it be if the wedding date fell on the day of the all Ford car show or the old town moonlight car show. :shrug: By the way this Friday we are going to be attending our first car show together. I have been in many with my car but this will be my first with her. luckily this is going to be a night time show so it shouldn't be to hot. That is a good thing because it has been in the 100's all week here. I will grab some pictures and post them up for yall. We are deciding on 2 photographers, and we plan to make the final decision in the next few days, so we should have engagement pictures before too long. Then we can send out the save the date letters. Sorry for the quick post gotta get back to work!