Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah tickets here are never to bad, I think to fly out of Wichita to Jamaica for our honey moon, it was going to be like 225 round trip for one person and 450 for both. Thats why they call it "The Air Capital Of The World" Actually its because we have a ton of aircraft companies.

BDT 1967 said:
I only had 1.
Uh huh, and HOW BIG was that drink?:shrug:
chepsk8 said:
And usually it's us old farts who get into trouble here!
With a little help from our friends.:hail2:
StangDreamin' said:
Hmmmmmm......... the wheels are starting to grind; soon they might start turning
A little rusty, heh?;)
BDT 1967 said:
That excites me.
I'm not sure you should let Miss Heather know that old men grinding excites you.:eek:
chepsk8 said:
OMG - StD grinding & turning? What next?
Besides Andy getting excited? Usually it's the GBM blowing something up.:shrug:

Mebbe we could pool our resources and charter a plane to pick us all up and bring us home again, AFTER bringing the happy couple to Jamaica for their honeymoon!:nice: I've got a pilot friend who flies for Deltas business commuter division.:nice:

Budweiser heavy???? Ooofff! A bit much for this Desert Dawg. In these warmer climes, one must "move on to better things"....... I need to teach you about Michelob Ultra :nice: Doesn't sit like 90W in your stomach, smooooooooooooth; you don't feel the ketones coming up to :chair: you upside the head until it's too late!
Good for ailments like the sinus infection I'm suffering right now...... I had almost beaten down a summer cold until yesterday morning; but was stuck in a pit 1/2 mile downwind of a mobile home fire. Thermal inversion; smoke stayed close to the ground and the winds out of the southeast blew that smoke right into my face. What I didn't end up sucking into my lungs permeated my company "Mystery Machine" Chevy Astro Van. Feel a fever coming on now..... two more Mickey Ultra's and a hooker of Candian Club, and I'm gonna crawl under several blankets and sweat this d@mn bug out!
She already knows, she just tries to ignore it. She has accepted the fact that she will be purchasing a different type of lingerie :eek: :jaw: :eek: :jaw: :eek: :jaw: :eek:

:banana: :dead: :banana: :dead: Amoking :banana: :dead: :banana: :dead:
Ummmm....... errrrrr......... Never mind, I have half a buzz going; and anything I say (type) right now would probably be very, very bad. :bang:

StangDreamin' said:
Ummmm....... errrrrr......... Never mind, I have half a buzz going; and anything I say (type) right now would probably be very, very bad. :bang:
:Zip2:
Ya, you certainly don't want to type anything that might be used against you later......:nono:
You never know what the Most Magnificent Mistress of Malignant Metal, Keeper of the Closet Key and Evil Overlord might add to her compilation of "The Wit and Wisdom of Stangnet".:eek:

Personally, I think it should be the "Wisdom, Wit and Witless of Stangnet" 'cause more 'n' one of us has typed some pretty stoooopid, stewed-ped and just downright plain old dumb crap from time to time.

Speakin of which, aren't we due for our quarterly Closet muck-out and Gutter flushing?:scratch:

I hope somebody has some fresh straw for the Closet floor.

Hmmmmmmm..... Tink has been now-and-then poking at us about going to Iowa to "meet the other parents". Just did a mapquest lookup; it's a 361 mile, 6 hour drive from Wichita to Massena Iowa (the little town outside SVTCobra306's family farm).

Hmmmmmm......... the wheels are starting to grind; soon they might start turning :D

That would mean that from Cedar Rapids it would be about 600 miles, or 9 hours from Cedar Rapids. That might be fun, I'll have to see if there's any Shelby's available in that area. Talking about a caravan to the open bar...er... Andy's wedding :p , that would be a blast. :nice:

Mebbe we could pool our resources and charter a plane to pick us all up and bring us home again, AFTER bringing the happy couple to Jamaica for their honeymoon!:nice: I've got a pilot friend who flies for Deltas business commuter division.:nice:

I refrained from replying when I first read this; but I'm not sure I can hold out any longer....
AJ (SVTCobra306) once explained to me that Delta is in fact an acronym:

Don't
Expect
Luggage
To
Arrive

:rlaugh: