Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Trish, that's just not creepy enough! In order to get the full effect of creepiness, the truth is in order!

And the truth (if I'm right (and I think I am)) is that............

Deanna is in fact younger than your sister Jessie :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But that's why she calls him Uncle BBFCM :p

And I know Fritz was talking about Heather's Mom. He and Dan are always talking about Heather's Mom.
And Carl Edwards' (NASCAR #99 Ford) Mom.
They're much worse horn-dawgs than I am :rolleyes:

Oh yeah!?!?:rolleyes:
Let's see who's the worse horn-dawg after Susan cuts you off Bubba!:nono:

Yeahyeahyeah, like that's gonna happen; just keep talking, old man.
Hey by the way; did you know that here in AZ, if Sally were the same age as you, it would be only 4 years 'til she was eligible for Antique Auto Plates :rlaugh:

(StDr straightens his stylishly long locks, strokes his ultra-hip goatee and slips out of the room)

Nah, just young, hip and cool :D

Anywhoooo; I've gotta start another thread. Was reading a thread on mercurycougar.net - "Picture Diary of an ECI" - from a guy who's slowly but surely eating away at a reasonably rust-free (but horribly mangled) '67 Cougar HT shell for replacement sheetmetal for his '67 Cougar 'vert. He's somewhere down to page 12; and finds himself nearing completion on the rust repair with cannibalized sheetmetal, and one of the guys came up with a "new project" for the intrepid ECI. See the link in the next thread I start (in like 5 mintues from the time I post this).

Oh yeah; "ECI" stands for "East Coast Idiot"; those guys who pick up Cougars whose troubles would make Sally look to have been in "showroom mint" condition a year ago. There just isn't much body metal being re-popped for most years of Cougars (VIRTUALLY NONE for the '73 :bang: ); so those ECI guys are really resourcesful if they can get their cancerous Cats back in "driver status".

Nah, we don't have a term in the same context..... An ECI is a guy (this ones from NJ) who finds the rusty hulk of a car, and spends somewhere near 50 times it's original selling price to put it back together. Like I said, this guy's 67 Cougar 'vert made Sally on her worst day look almost showroom new! The main reason he bought the donor '67 was that he needed an enitre cowl, not just patches - and there just aren't any. Some difference between the Mustang and the Cougar means you can't even make an Auto-Krafters Stang cowl or even the patch panels fit on the Cougar. And like I said, there isn't a replacement Cougar cowl made -anywhere.
I'm going through the same deal with the left-rear quarter on the BBC. There are patch panels for pre '71 Cougars, there are patch panels and complete quarters for 71-73 Mustangs; nothing for 71-73 Cougars! :bang:

Nah, we don't have a term in the same context..... An ECI is a guy (this ones from NJ) who finds the rusty hulk of a car, and spends somewhere near 50 times it's original selling price to put it back together. Like I said, this guy's 67 Cougar 'vert made Sally on her worst day look almost showroom new! The main reason he bought the donor '67 was that he needed an enitre cowl, not just patches - and there just aren't any. Some difference between the Mustang and the Cougar means you can't even make an Auto-Krafters Stang cowl or even the patch panels fit on the Cougar. And like I said, there isn't a replacement Cougar cowl made -anywhere.
I'm going through the same deal with the left-rear quarter on the BBC. There are patch panels for pre '71 Cougars, there are patch panels and complete quarters for 71-73 Mustangs; nothing for 71-73 Cougars! :bang:

Not to sound like the total ebay addict I may very well be, but let me see what I can find on dumdadadum EBAY! You can find everything on EBAY!:p

Yeah.... for $500 plus the cost of crating it up plus the cost of trucking it from East Mule Jaw, Oklahoma! :rolleyes:

And don't even think about looking around your little Louisiana Paradise!
You might get one for 20 bucks, but I don't want to have to drive back there and wrassle 'gators in order to dig the car out of the swamp (Excuse me, bayou, which is French for "Swamp with pine trees"!) just to see if there's anything left of the sheetmetal. :nono:

We forgot the camera this last weekend but i figure i would tell yall anyway what went down this weekend. Well Friday we went to another wedding and surprisingly it was a blast, they had an open bar, i think i had about 10 beers and 2 glasses champagne it was a fun. Then Saturday morning at about 7 we hit the road to meet up with some old friends from college at lake Wilson, they were meeting us with an RV so we could do some camping, fishing, and boating. Sleeping in the RV was almost as good as being at home. Sunday finally rolled around we all got up and did some more boating, and about 6 we started back to Wichita. We rolled in at around 8:30 I took her home and then we hit the showers. I picked her up at 9:30 for dinner at on the border. Then we went back to my apartment and watched a movie. Today after work i have to unload the truck, and clean the boats out, this is going to suck.