Met the girl of my dreams today

No chillens on the way, not for a while I hope. Little update, Heather took a new job at the hospital working as a receptionist, I am still working for Gregory Inc as a systems administrator. I haven't driven the Mustang in FOREVER, bird season is almost over, boat/bikini season is 4 months out still, our Brittany still thinks he is a lap dog.

Still have no friends in this town. But honestly it doesn't bother us any more, after a week of work its nice to just have the weekends to ourselves. I am sure that will change some time, but for now we are happy. If we feel like hanging out with our friends we take the 45 min drive back to Wichita and meet up with them.

Well no pictures and really no updates, just livin.

• Sponsors (?)

Hmmmmmm?

So I'm gonna get back to work on the Cougar!
And that's not all. A good friend of mine (Commander of the Amer. Legion Post that sponsors Sue's Cub Pack) is talking about "getting back into" blackpowder shooting, and we've been ordering up some repair parts for his replica pistols. While poking through this stuff, I'm getting a little tickle and presently looking at a replica Remington New Army hand-cannon in .44 ball.
May have to make a run up to Cabela's in Phoenix and part with some cash for a "finished" version for Matt and I to start out using; and then grab .36 cal 1851 Navy kit from Dixe Gun Works to finish and assemble ourselves. Since Dan built Cobrask8 and even survived Turn 9; I'm thinking the Confederate "brass Navy" would be a fun project. Now if Summit, CJ Pony or West Coast Classic Cougars were to branch out and offer good deals on Pyrodex..........

sure you want to be using pyrodex there chief? I don't know if those older cap and ball pistols can quite hold up to that extra pop...i could be wrong though, but I've always held the belief that smokeless (pyrodex) has more energy than the traditional powders??

...you were around when smokeless was the big fad...circa 1880's.....you know...made it easier to see....i though you already knew that??

:leaving:

EDIT...

NVM....i forgot what i was talking about...pyrodex behaves the same as black powder...i just couldn't take it down tho....not with that shot at StDr in there ;)

I dunno there, Bud; took you a few moments to figure out that mistake......

To say nothing of the fact that I'm planning on getting re-pop blackpowder gear; not old originals. The finished Remington I like is from Pietta; and any other ones I grab (which will probably be "1851 Army/Navy-style" - no top strap) I would like get from Uberti. I've seen more than a few guys pushing HOT .45LC handlods through Uberti 1873 SAA-clones repeatedly, with no trouble. I'm thinking their 1851/1861 builds will handle regular blackpowder .36 loads without any frame stretch or warp for a good long time.

And I'll leave the wisecrack alone - for now. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for me as you chronicle that Crap-maro build. :p

Time to steer this thread back to topic!

OK, if Heather isn't, then I will keep that date, and add a year to it!

BTW.......

Ol' Chepie met somebody, been a few dates. hmmmmmm..........
Okay, y'all asked for it......I'll break my silence.

It's me.

I'M pregnant. Don't ask me who, I'm a sl*t and I haven't a clue.............:shrug:

Wow! :eek::eek::eek:

I gotta tell you man; I clicked on the permalink in your quote..... that particular "+2" was 2590 posts and almost three years ago!

The girl that Andy married (7 months ago) is different; nicer and hotter than the girl that BDT was referring to at the start of this thread! She doesn't have a Mustang -except Andy's which is right now in their garage, along with their boat, waiting for the ground to thaw.

Right now, Andy and Heather are trying to solve that "spare-time" question which plagues newly-married couples .......

"Should we go back to bed or try the dining room table again this time?"

At least that was a question Ms StDr and I were asking ourselves..... :shrug:

EDIT: Hey, I'm pretty sure this thread has surpassed the "Two-Word Story" thread in number of posts - WAY TO GO, ANDY!!! :nice: :nice: :nice: