mils that work?

fstylw03

May 3, 2004
PA
Are there any mils that actually keep check engine lights out with an offroad x pipe? I cuurently havee bbks but it still came on after a 100 miles. I am thinking about buying steedas but dont want to waste $60 if its gonna do the same thing. Anubody have a set that works?

• Sponsors (?)

I bought mine from a guy on this site. I believe his name is "msmotorsports" he is from NC with a Blue GT. Anyways he make them and sold them to me for I think 15 shipped. Had them on a year and not a problem. They are pretty easy to install, not as easy as the Plug-N-Play ones but worth the cheaper cost. Good luck

I kind of want to stick with the direct plug in style. It sounds as though most people have problems with any of them? :shrug: I know I was real disapointed when it came back on after a 100 miles with the bbks. I know that hot rod used the bbks with the bbk o/r x on there air hog mach 1 project and there light came back on too. :nonono:

Usually its an exhaust leak, and I will tell you this from personal experience. I thought my dallas mustang ones were garbage but I guess I had a very small leak,put a new gasket on the passenger side exhaust manifold and make sure everythign is nice and tight, those 02's are very finicky. Make sure you disconnect the battery when you put the mils in.