Misha's Birthday Party...

• Sponsors (?)

breakemlose said:
Damn with all the sleeping arrangement talks. How much drinking do you guys do?
Actualy I dont drink anymore.......................................................... or anyless:D Seriously I havnt had a drink in months, I only drink on special occassions and Misha's birthday definately falls into that catagory :cheers:

The Factor said:
Actualy I dont drink anymore.......................................................... or anyless:D Seriously I havnt had a drink in months, I only drink on special occassions and Misha's birthday definately falls into that catagory :cheers:

Geez with all you guys not drinking anymore that means more for me and my girls that night ;-D Oh yeah you know I'll be hanging out in the garage dancing under the disco ball LOL

breakemlose said:
Damn with all the sleeping arrangement talks. How much drinking do you guys do?

actually I dont drink anymore..but IF people do decide to drink I dont want anyone getting wasted and driving home. thats all, BELIEVE me we have had a few stangnet partys that got crazy ( helbig *cough * cough) but that was over 3 yrs ago... How time flys by. I want to keep it low keyed. not too crazy. :)

wifesweetstang said:
Thanks everyone... :) I can(barely) remember when I turned 23 it seems like .. well 10 yrs ago.. LOL...

Happy Birthday Mish! You still have a while to catch up to some of us. :D

Happy Birthday (belated) Ed! One day before mine.

Mine is today. I am getting older, but not growing up. :nice:

Patrick

01_Hott_GT_Girl said:
Geez with all you guys not drinking anymore that means more for me and my girls that night ;-D Oh yeah you know I'll be hanging out in the garage dancing under the disco ball LOL
I'll have a Few drinks but im a light weight:p Is that were the dance lessons will be taking place ? if so im a quick learner, but i'd be content just watching you dance :D