Missing After Warmup

wohorsy2002

Apr 2, 2008
When my car has not been ran for awhile (a few days). When i crank it and let it warm up the car misses. It will miss until I back it out and get about an 1/8 mile down the road. I suspect an injector leak and wanted everyones opinions.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

When my car has not been ran for awhile (a few days). When i crank it and let it warm up the car misses. It will miss until I back it out and get about an 1/8 mile down the road. I suspect an injector leak and wanted everyones opinions.

Thanks

My 01 GT I had would do something similar to yours,but...mine would have a strange idle when cold,would fluctuate(sp?) when cold and miss,but after I get half a mile down the road it would usually stop.It did this for some time before it got really worse,the car wouldnt even stay running at idle.I finally checked the plugs that I replaced a few months before and found that they were bad,Bosch Plats...crappy plugs.Anyways I changed them out and all those symptoms went away.May not be the same prob as yours but they sound similar and doesnt hurt to check...:shrug: