Missing the old ride... Out with the old in with the new...

I like your probe better!! There bad ass car's so much fun to drive and they rev so freely.why did you get rid of your probe? Mustang's has there pro's but your was sicker! My friend had a probe gt back in the day and that's what got me into car's and such...

• Sponsors (?)

AznStanger3v said:
ernie, quit trying to church it up. i dont hate the probe, i just dislike it bc it is another piece of american work that is VERY OFTEN BUT NOT ALWAYS riced the hell out.

and it tried to oust the mustang out of here... and that aint tight:nonono:

yeah man, sorry ernie

but you went a little ballistic on that note there dude

i never said anything about its performance
i just said that i thought it was ugly as sin

:D

Low-5.0 said:
^^ What is that thing? There was one for sale at the Columbus NMRA event...If it wasn't an automatic I might have bought it...

nmra06%20056.jpg

dude, my dad had a brown one!!! that thing was so tight, even though it was doo doo brown. the rear seats reclined, the leather was so nice. he got rid of it because he parked it at work and someone literally shot it up with a gun for no reason.... seriously. (washington D.C.) DC=Dont Come

Attachments

• nmra06%20056.jpg
    nmra06%20056.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 71
Low-5.0 said:
^^ What is that thing? There was one for sale at the Columbus NMRA event...If it wasn't an automatic I might have bought it...

nmra06%20056.jpg

^^ Coupe and Low-5.0 both those cars are made in Germany , over there its called Ford Sierra

Attachments

• nmra06%20056.jpg
    nmra06%20056.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 58