Engine Missing Vac? Lines

Poof

Jun 5, 2017
New 2001 bullitt owner. noticed some vac lines? missing. was wondering if anyone could identify there use and where they hook up. thanks
IMG_3379.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

no one has any idea. ? still havent found the answer.
I looked at your question but not owning a bullit I didn't want to give you a wrong answer. And since you still need help I looked into it.

From what I read and looked up it looks like both lines are the same from what I read it looks to be a "heated pcv valve" that line runs around the pcv to keep it from freezing and from what I read it's a very common delete on bullits.

I think I'm not 100% like I said I don't own a bullit and I've never worked on one before. But that's what it looks to be.

I looked at your question but not owning a bullit I didn't want to give you a wrong answer. And since you still need help I looked into it.

From what I read and looked up it looks like both lines are the same from what I read it looks to be a "heated pcv valve" that line runs around the pcv to keep it from freezing and from what I read it's a very common delete on bullits.

I think I'm not 100% like I said I don't own a bullit and I've never worked on one before. But that's what it looks to be.

Perfect. I never heard of such a thing. and you are 100% correct. Thanks for the reply and leading me in the correct direction.It is really appreciated.