Modified Mustangs & Fords gives us the finger again.

I got on my computer today just to post about this very subject. I flipped through the issue that just came in the mail and thought it was all classic stuff, then i looked at the title and noticed a new caption; "The source for classic ford performance".

Although I feel that this is a great magazine and the cars in here are top notch I feel that the reason I subsribed has just been taken away from me. I wonder if Source Interlink Media would credit me what's left of this subscription with MM+FF...at least they have some more of the things I am interested in.

Maybe it's time I take matters into my own hands. I know photographers, editors, and some fantastic writers. I have tons of sales experiance and a love for 79-04 mustangs. How hard can it be to make a magazine and sell it to retail locations, especially considering the amount of money already spent by the owners of these cars on just about anything Mustang. There has to be a way.

I can get a printer and someone to distribute, shoot me a pm if you have time on your hands, you can do it, its america ...

• Sponsors (?)

5.0 mustang

i was thinking almost the same thing today when i got my latest copy of 5.0....they still cover some fox stuff....but mostly its the new body and the sn195's......

there has to be a need for only 5.0's......i mean really the Fox started the whole modification/restomod as we know it today......the whole aftermarket deal really did become as big as it is because of the Fox......yeah maybe the SBC started things , but the Fox.....changed the way it was done and is now......

that's all i have to say about that...

I called the customer service line and had them transfer the balance of my subscription to MM+FF which I canceld last year due to their lack of relevant material. It was pretty quick and easy, lets see if it goes through smooth.

Likewise buddy.

When I subscribed to Mustang & Fords, it was all classics. Then they merged, and I have to look at the same types of cars I get in my other 2 Mustang Magazine subscription. Mustangs & Fords wasn't sold to me with late models originally.

Don't think that there's only one side of the coin here, look at it from my point of view. It's a two way street.

I think it's funny that you guys are getting all butt-hurt over it, go buy the other mags then.

Well, I would. But I bought that one because it had good fox coverage. Which the other 2 didn't have. And if I DID want the other mags, I'd have a subscription to them. Hence the reason I will be requesting a straight refund.
In your case, there was always some classic coverage. In my case, there is no longer ANY coverage for what I am interested in. There's the 2 sides of the coin.

ya know, even if it was a fox only (79-93 including capris) that was bi-monthly or even quarterly, like The Rodders Journal, i would still subscribe to it. As far as cost goes, The Rodders Journal sells for 15 bucks an issue and they are still able to sell them.

ya know, even if it was a fox only (79-93 including capris) that was bi-monthly or even quarterly, like The Rodders Journal, i would still subscribe to it. As far as cost goes, The Rodders Journal sells for 15 bucks an issue and they are still able to sell them.

Good point, a bi monthly or quarterly publication stuffed with foxes would be sweet. What are you thoughts on a 79-04 specific mag, the 94-04 are fox chassis too ya know.

Whats wrong with an all classic format? Go buy all the other late model mags.

Late models have two magazines that are each 3 times as thick as Modified, and you still want us classic guys to share a thin little mag with you? Come on!

I liked it when it was mixed, because I have a classic, a fox, and a new edge, but I really think it's better this way. You really don't need every freakin' magazine to yourselves do you?
:stupid:

Fox people are one group, other type Mustang people are all about the show and shine, just cruising around trying to look cool.

A lot of generalizing in that statement.....very little of which is true.

Modified Mustang's was kinda cool 2 yrs ago; my reason being for not really caring for it was the 'over the top', nearly riced out mustangs that always seemed to grace its pages. Seemed ALL of the clean mustangs were in 5.0 and MM&FF. Now it comes to my work for free and I won't even read it then. It just plain sucks. BOTM is gone. The cars are crap. The 'tech' is laughable at best, especially the advise column which is usually wrong or utterly pathetic. I wish it a slow miserable death.

The reps were some dicks to boot up at Woodward anyhow....canada can have their mag back.

Good point, a bi monthly or quarterly publication stuffed with foxes would be sweet. What are you thoughts on a 79-04 specific mag, the 94-04 are fox chassis too ya know.

I could get behind that as long as it was balanced in coverage.:nice:
but what about t-birds, mark 7s and other fox chassis cars, i could go for that as well.