Money to kill

2002_stanGer

Founding Member
Dec 20, 2001
Phila, PA
I need a new suspension. Which one? I also need to fix my misfiring because it's misfiring really really bad. type of plugs? also, my driver side window is not going up!!! Please help? It's not a fuse. Also, links to directions to installs for everything would be great!!! Thnx!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Maximum Motorsports suspension. But are you saying your OEM suspension is worn?
Misfiring...? Really badly? Sounds like this is where you need to spend your money.
Driver's side window - motor burnt? take the door panel off and give the motor a light whack with a hammer. - it may just have a bad spot. Needs replaced, sooner or later.
On an 02 GT, this should all be warranty work. What mods do you currently have?

How true and wise. For some reason I didn't really think of the misfiring too much cuz I got so used to it. But my heart ached whenever I hit the brakes and the suspension would moan like it's dying. Now is there a way to test each coil over for the spark plugs? Because there aren't any spark plug wires on our cars. That's the big thing. I need to figure out which cylinder is misfiring. Warranty? HA! I got almost 50k on my mustang already. A shame, isn't it? But it's going to slow down a lot now. So yeah, the warranty is most definitely up. Mods? Nothing really, just y2k chrome wheels, lowered fms springs, catback, off road h-pipe, and I got LTs and a bassani high - flow x pipe in my garage.

twogts4us said:
Maximum Motorsports suspension. But are you saying your OEM suspension is worn?
Misfiring...? Really badly? Sounds like this is where you need to spend your money.
Driver's side window - motor burnt? take the door panel off and give the motor a light whack with a hammer. - it may just have a bad spot. Needs replaced, sooner or later.
On an 02 GT, this should all be warranty work. What mods do you currently have?

Dude, your hammer to the window motor worked! It saved me so much trouble, you don't understand. Thnx so much. Maximum motorsports suspension seems awesome, but too expensive for my taste. It seems like a killer system though.