MORE new parts for my car!

Shiroelex

There's nothing worse than aut
Founding Member
Aug 23, 2001
Westland, MI
A friend of mine came up to visit me last weekend from Ohio, and noticed my Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors in the kitchen. She asked me why they weren't on my car, and I explained that all of the shops around me wanted either WAY too much to do it, or they didn't have a drive-on lift. She says "Oh, I'll totally weld them on for you. We can switch rides for tomorrow and I will take it to the shop and do it." So, for last sunday and Monday I drove her F250, and she welded up my subframes. I got it back monday night and was just BLOWN AWAY at how much nicer it was to drive. After taking the car to a local parking lot to test the 'sideways traction', I mentioned how it was about time to get some new tires for the rear. She says "Oh, we have some stuff at the shop you might be interested in. Come by and check it out sometime." I went out today and came home with $200 less, and THESE!

View attachment 254565

View attachment 254566

View attachment 254567

View attachment 254568

View attachment 254569

View attachment 254570

Those are 15"x10" 6.5BS Greg Weld Dragstars, and Mickey Thompson ET Drags with ONE PASS! One of the rims was mounted with a tire for mockup, and the other rim is new except for a slight dent in the lip. I couldn't pass that deal up. I can't wait to get these mounted and to the track! :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)