More SEMA pics

rrobello

Sep 28, 2004
Here is a link to more pics from SEMA. You might have to sign up to the site though to view them but it is free, and worth it. They have a lot of show coverage and like the site is titled lots of good looking cars and MODELS. They do tend to lean more to the import scene though, which I myself am not to fond of but it is still interesting. Well here is the link.

http://www.carandmodel.com/article/225.php

if it doesn't work without having to sign up then let me know and I will post just the 05 Stang pics seperately.

• Sponsors (?)

In that case...for those of you who do not want to register and are only interested in the stang pics here you are. Might take me a few moments though I have to resize them. So hang tight.

Attachments

• SEMA_3DCarbon01.jpg
    SEMA_3DCarbon01.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 153
Tiger Racing and Saleen....There are many more pics on this site (several more detailed shots of these specific cars plus others from H&R and Steeda), but it seems as though this is all I am able to upload to this site maybe someone else would be so kind as to upload the rest if anyone requests them. I still suggest that you all just sign up for the site, it is worth it.

Attachments

• SEMA_Tiger01.jpg
    SEMA_Tiger01.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 138
  • SEMA_Saleen01.jpg
    SEMA_Saleen01.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 119