Mothers Power Ball

slvrbullit302

Jan 6, 2004
Alabama
Decided to pic up one the other day and give it a try on the 8 year old Welds.

What ya think?

BEFORE
320895_73_full.jpg

AFTER
320895_74_full.jpg

Another BEFORE
320895_76_full.jpg

And AFTER
320895_75_full.jpg

I am real pleased with the outcome so far. :banana: :drool:

• Sponsors (?)

95COBRA241 said:
Where are you guys getting them from? Every auto part store I've been to has Mother's products, but not the power ball. When you ask the clerk, u get the deer in the headlight look.

I got mine from Advance Auto Parts, It was two shelves above all the polish and stuff. Almost didn't find it.

Stuff like the Ding King will work, but people have to realize that it won't make it perfect again, and wont be able to pull out real small dents. A lot of people dont realize this and get mad when they wasted $xx.xx on a product to not have it work the way it's advertised.

Your rims look good. I think any kind of metal polish would have gotten then back to that. I used this stuff called heavy metal polish on an old bullett form a military plane and it turned it from dull to mirror. Stuff works great, easy on, easy off and waxes it too.

1105 said:
Stuff like the Ding King will work, but people have to realize that it won't make it perfect again, and wont be able to pull out real small dents. A lot of people dont realize this and get mad when they wasted $xx.xx on a product to not have it work the way it's advertised.

Your rims look good. I think any kind of metal polish would have gotten then back to that. I used this stuff called heavy metal polish on an old bullett form a military plane and it turned it from dull to mirror. Stuff works great, easy on, easy off and waxes it too.

I agree with the metal polish, just this takes lots less elbow grease. I am a lazy MOFO.