moving to the Pac Northwest in late March

• Sponsors (?)

sn98gt said:
if you dont mind all the protestors and hippies, then its a great place to live... :bang: god I hate hippies :uzi:
you left out the tweakers and all the low life bums on every corner begging foe money and the rain and............................... peace

john :p

NewPony'05 said:
Was wondering what kind of stang action there is up around the Kitsap peninsula in Washington state. Will be looking for a club to join also if you know of any.

If you race, either road racing or drag racing, you'll probably be satisfied. There will be one track close to you and another an additional 20 minutes away. All the clubs I know of first-hand are associated with the track, but I am aware of others. What is your orientation: Show-and-shine or racing? Many contributors to this site are the former, they will have to help you with that end.

NewPony'05 said:
Was wondering what kind of stang action there is up around the Kitsap peninsula in Washington state. Will be looking for a club to join also if you know of any.
There are many clubs hear let me know where you are going to be as we travle all over the north west & know of many clubs.there is the kitsap mustang club but bangor? thats by bellingham or widbee island (dont know if I spelled that correct ) let me know & I will get you hooked up!

yes it rains about 6 months of the year cloudy 9 months but it wasnt that bad i kinda liked like it it made me drive more responsible wasnt that bad while i was at lewis. watch out for the resident drivers there alot dont know how to drive.