MRT-H is installed!!!

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
I finally found a place that would install the MRT catted H that I bought. All the local small garages wouldn't install it so I called midas and they said they would do it. So I brought it this morning and just picked it up an hour ago. The guy had to cut the H pipe to make it fit with my mac catback. He said that the H was to long. Also the cats are about 1/2 inch away from the floor, should that be a problem? Another thing is that its smells strange (probably just the coating in the pipes burning off). Other then that it sounds freakin incredible, she screams at wot. I love the idol; I could sit behind my car all day and listen to it. It’s definitely louder then the stock H with the mac catback. Performance wise, seems to be no loss in low end torque seeing as I still can break the tires without a problem and she pulls stronger then with the stock pipe up high. I will get a video up probably sometime during the week. I’m so happy with the sound. Sounds like a 5.0 from the late 60s early 70s. To me its how a mustang should sound but that is just my opinion.

• Sponsors (?)