Mustang Alley '06 Roll Call

• Sponsors (?)

Mossberg said:
Doesn't look too good for me this year unfortunately. Vacation time (or lack thereof) has me by the balls.

:nonono:

Don't worry Bro, we'll take plenty of pictures for you! :D :owned:

That sucks! :notnice:

Save a few Vac days for next year! :nice:

I talked to Dale tonight at Milan and he's kind of got me not wanting to go to Woodward this year though after what we talked about tonight.

The same day as the cruise in Norwalk, Oh. they're having an all Manual Transmission race at the track. This one is for real men only. You auto girls can't race! :rlaugh: :lol: :p

Decisions, Decisions :shrug: :bang:

GT JAY said:
:nonono:

Don't worry Bro, we'll take plenty of pictures for you! :D :owned:

That sucks! :notnice:

Save a few Vac days for next year! :nice:

I talked to Dale tonight at Milan and he's kind of got me not wanting to go to Woodward this year though after what we talked about tonight.

The same day as the cruise in Norwalk, Oh. they're having an all Manual Transmission race at the track. This one is for real men only. You auto girls can't race! :rlaugh: :lol: :p

Decisions, Decisions :shrug: :bang:

Any time you want to run me in that slow mach wanna-be just let me know!

Leeroy697 said:
My car was running like S$%T but I still pulled away from you.

:rlaugh: :lol:

I knew the excuses would start flying sooner or later.

You didn't CATCH me until after 1,000' ! :owned:

Pretty sorry if you ask me. You know considering you're running a Vortech and I'm still N/A and in a pig convertible to boot :rlaugh:

You want to even to score up a run a S/C'd 4.6 convertible?

Hey Dale, got a challenger for you! :rlaugh: :lol:

Thats not an excuse its the truth. I have a faster car and thats that. Please dont start acting like all the ricer and teenagers I know who always say well my friends brothers second cousins neighbor has a faster car why dont you race him!! Now why dont you give me that PART that I have been waiting for!!!!! Call me this weekend were gonna go to a car show on sat I think.

Leeroy697 said:
Thats not an excuse its the truth. I have a faster car and thats that. Please dont start acting like all the ricer and teenagers I know who always say well my friends brothers second cousins neighbor has a faster car why dont you race him!! Now why dont you give me that PART that I have been waiting for!!!!!

:rolleyes:

The only thing I've got for you is a View attachment 456218 :D :lol: :rlaugh:

And please don't ever compare me with Ricers and Teenagers again. You know better. Careful what you say. After all, I'm not the on with a WRX as a daily driver! :owned:

Leeroy697 said:
Call me this weekend were gonna go to a car show on sat I think.

Did you ask Nikki if it was O.K. ? :owned: :D :lol: :rlaugh: :p

Bump.

Not to continue the bashing, but to TAKE ROLL!

There are 525 people registered and 5 on the wait list.

I see Leeroy and svt32vdoch finally registered,:nice: but no Dale or Andy? :shrug: I figure Andy WOULDN'T make it :D :owned: :Zip2: