Mustang Hard Top Vert Check it out

• Sponsors (?)

That will be a looks mod only I'm sure. Looks pretty nice, but you not only gain all that extra weight, but you totaly lose the back seat area, except for 2 little storage compartments.

has anyone seen one with T Tops yet? That or the glassback well before this totally transformed coupe. But when ford does it, it will look right, hopefully.

Watch out because V.ery soon someone will see this and tell everyone how much he hates it, and that it only needs a big spoiler and a flashy gas cap.

has anyone seen one with T Tops yet? That or the glassback well before this totally transformed coupe. But when ford does it, it will look right, hopefully.

Watch out because V.ery soon someone will see this and tell everyone how much he hates it, and that it only needs a big spoiler and a flashy gas cap.

V.ery interesting that we spoke here B.efore someone else did...
I don't know how well the T Tops would flow with the new body style:shrug: Sure the Firebird looks good with them, but the Stang with the T Tops back in the 80's was a boxier design and seemed to fit quite nicely. I like the idea of the glassback roof:nice: Just too rich for my blood...