mustangs are garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally sold the rustang. bought it when i was 16, now i'm 22 and got a bimmer now. never again will i buy an american car unless it's a full size truck (and even then i'd go with chevy or dodge).

what a clunkity pos that mustang was. everytime i see a mustang on the road (which is like 20 times a day), it makes me puke a little in my mouth. i was stupid and irrational, and got one under the advice of my then 16 y/o girlfriend at the time. seriously i can't fathom why any sane rational person would buy one. handling-wise, i give it a 0/10. speed-wise i give it a 2/10. i always got my ass handed to me everytime by camaros. i won't ever forget the time a (non-srt) neon pulled on my on the hwy (while i downshifted and was flooring it). looks-wise (i understand this is subjective) but the sn-95 look like garbage, from the fake vents on the hood and sides, to the protruding homo looking side skirts, the 4x4 gap, to the nose sticking waaaay out in the front. interior i give it a 1/10. rattling doors, plasticy theme throughout, some of the most uncomfortable seats, and last but not least, the most horrendously engineered cupholders ever... holy sh1t, i must've spilled my drinks a 100 times.

so yes, it was slow and ugly. but if looks aren't everything, then there's the cobra (which lowered with some fat rims look nice). they are pretty fast, but then you consider it's only in a straight line, and with the money, you could've gotten a much better reliable car.

• Sponsors (?)

LiquidX said:
so yes, it was slow and ugly. but if looks aren't everything, then there's the cobra (which lowered with some fat rims look nice). they are pretty fast, but then you consider it's only in a straight line, and with the money, you could've gotten a much better reliable car.

Obviously you have no clue about anything. The Cobra wasn't designed to be a 1/4 mile car. Its designers had Auto-crossing in their minds, thus the IRS...

Have fun with your BMW, when it breaks down. Or when you need to do regular maintenance be prepared to shell out some cash.

LiquidX said:
i won't ever forget the time a (non-srt) neon pulled on my on the hwy (while i downshifted and was flooring it). interior i give it a 1/10. rattling doors, plasticy theme throughout, some of the most uncomfortable seats, and last but not least, the most horrendously engineered cupholders ever... holy sh1t, i must've spilled my drinks a 100 times.

Maybe he got pulled on by a neon and spilled his drinks a 100 times 'cause he's a little bit uncoordinated in the hands.

wow, your a bit misguided, but hey, thats your problem, sorry you arent one of the millions out there that enjoys their mustangs. BMW's are nice cars, but depending one which one you have, i bet i could still take it my 4 banger mustang. But oh well, if you dont like em, dont drive em, and find another forum. Also start saving your money. When you have to fix your bimmer, you will be glad you did

Dr.

I kept this discussion open for one reason:

This is a forum board, no bashing or foul language toward anyone will be allowed or this thread is done. His opinion is his own and we cannot fault him for that.

Our opinions being valid and worthy may not mean anythign to him.

Lsredy2kstang said:
I kept this discussion open for one reason:

This is a forum board, no bashing or foul language toward anyone will be allowed or this thread is done. His opinion is his own and we cannot fault him for that.

Our opinions being valid and worthy may not mean anythign to him.

Opps! Sorry, I can't type. I agree with your 100%. It's his opinion and that's all even though we all know he's wrong lol.

LiquidX -
It looks like we have another 12 year old who wants everyone to know that he got a new car. No **** you got beat by camaro's, you had a V6 stang. News flash, a V6 against a V8 is going to lose. (no offense to anyone on here) I hope you have fun in your overpriced BMW. I know that in the end, my car will be much less maintain, upgrade, and have fun in than your BMW. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I agree with every post on here but the first one lol. I know people that have BMWs and they are nice but I hope you have some deep pockets to pay for the upkeep and repairs on it. I think its childish to come to a Mustang website and talk the way you are about Mustangs and Im only 16. Belive it or not no one really cares what you think. Just remember what you posted here when you get smoked by a Mustang or when your selling you BMW because you cant afford the upkeep on it

Have fun driving your overly priced car :D

Status
Not open for further replies.