my 5.0 sounds like a harley

• Sponsors (?)

I have had leaks from my H-pipe being either mis-aligned or loose. That is probably where it is unless you recently removed the exhaust header.

As far as summit brand H-pipes, you can have my piece of crap. I think it was made by a blind Chineese 5 year old. Buy Mac or a bolt together mid-pipe. Some X-pipes are two piece bolt togethers. Just look at summit or Jegs and they have varying prices. Don't buy the $120 one! Please!

it isnt hard at all unles the bolts are rusted real bad then it takes alot of wd40/pbblaster and wrenchin i heated mine up but they were rusted so bad that the nut seized tot he both when i heated it lol but once we got the botls off it took like 10-15 min

olymaster said:
hpipe was off in may so shouldnt be rusted on
what did you have to do to modify it to fit it on
i will be bolting it on tommorrow?

You have all those quality parts on your car and your gonna cheap out on the exhaust? Buy a BBK or Mac and be done with it.

Nik

your bitchin about your car sounding like a harley but you don't want to do anything but put on the S h i t t y cheap H-pipe. I would rater put the cats on until I could AFFORD a mac. If you can't talk the talk, take a walk. Some of us don't complain about our cars to forums then do nothing. Kinda dumb. :shrug: