MY BEST FRIEND JUST BECAME...YUP THATS RIGHT...A RICER!!

lxwants12's

Sep 22, 2004
DAMN HIM!!!!! he has been my best friend for the last 8 years of my life he lives back in new york and he sold his 94 z28 about 2 months ago and said he was gonna save up more money for either a 99 cobra or c5 vette.....now i was all proud of him then he picture messages me last night with his new car...im thinkin its the vette or the stang....im like wow he managed to save money quick!! no its a ****ing 96 here goes..............civic!!!!!!!!!!!.....i wanted to shoot him over the phone.....not that he would get a decent ricer( if there is such a thing) like a rx7 or supra or 300 zx.....and hes stats talkin in the rice lanuage....its got a b18 from a gsr integra with skunk2 intake and head and heres the best part guys.......it has a BIG shot of NOS.....70hp?!?!?!?!......his z28 went 12.7's had headwork, cam, 4.30's, a 6 speed. long tubes full exhaust, dynochip, and now hes got maybe maybe at best a 13.7 sec car.....sold his car for 7k and bought the civic for 6500........im honestly pissed off.......he was anti ricer.......im lost for words....this ****ing sucks dirty rotten ****ing smelly *******!!

• Sponsors (?)

i dunno what to do...this is crazy hes gonna start hanging and racing with ricers and start the ricer gibberish, and its gonna kill me...i dont wanna go visit New York and then have to be in the passenger side while the car has a huge ass fart can on it with like 6 holes......

get him some help, like a good friend. take him to the track, embarass him, and have everyone else doing 12's there do the same. Then group therapy maybe...i go to group therapy!!...its for kids that dont like classes...we meet at the bar. it really is a great time. :D

yea he is coming out here in may and i will be takin hinm to the track and showing him some 11.30's and 11.40's in my stang with a 75 shot...then if i dont get kicked off ill switch jets to the 125 and try to make 1 10 sec run......ill make sure all of our friends back home go to the track with him...we all had v8s that were at least running low low 13's.....but he sounds to ricey already........and im not sure what all that technical rice language means...all it was doing was making me mad at his dumb ass!!

if my group therapy listed above does not work, tell him to meet you at "insert name here* resturaunt. In reality you will be sending him to the local biker bar in his riced out civic. They should beat some sense into him then.

i know this sounds crazy and aweful but im willing to take it to the extreme......im gonna find out if he has full coverage.....then i will steal it.....and send it into the river back home.......(wink wink just kidding i would never do that, please if there are any law enforcment reps on here its a joke....) now continuing with the joke......I WILL STEAL AND GET RID OF THAT **** IF HE HAS FULL COVERAGE......take him out get him drunk....then go to the 24 hour walmart and make a copy o his key....then steal it like 3 days later!!muuhhooooohaaaa