My car has come a long way (pictures)

Seraphitia102

will post boobie pics for a supercharger
Oct 11, 2004
California
Okay guys/gals, in celebration of my 3rd year owning my car, here's a timeline.

Nearly bone stock:
View attachment 378756

Saleen kit went on, accidently painted the screens, stock wheels, no springs, how ugly.
View attachment 378757

View attachment 378758

White Saleen wheels going on
View attachment 378759

View attachment 378760

H&R Super Sport springs added
s281_1.jpg

Saleen side scoops added, changed to Pro Kit springs from Super Sports
View attachment 378762

DSC04513.jpg

New brakes
DSC03518.jpg

New Corbeau LG1 leather seats with rear seat delete, 2 amplifiers, subwoofer, and capacitor that looks like a NOS bottle
DSC04199.jpg

Bassani stainless catted X, subframes, anti-roll kit sway bars
bassani2.jpg

Cleaned engine bay, strut tower brace
View attachment 378767

New 305 drag radials, nearly finished, Cobra tail lights, waiting for a supercharger... when I'm a lil more rich
View attachment 378768

View attachment 378769

DSC04842.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

its been pretty cool to watch the transformation of your car over the years... I'm at 5 years with my car and Im still not as far as you are with yours... :( but im' working on it.

Just out of curiosity, why did you switch from the H&R SS to pro kit? I hated the pro kit and switched to H&R SS's! Where did you get your seats?

Also... No saleen tonneau cover yet? That would really bring things together on your car!

Car looks really clean except for three things that would bug me:

1) Car looks much cleaner in the earlier pics with just the saleen side emblem. Junk the 4.6L and whatever is underneath it (assuming it's a separate piece)

2) Get rid of the 281 sticker on the hood scoop...again it looks much cleaner

3) If the exhaust tips are adjustable, have them adjusted about about an inch or so in. Right now they are sticking out way to far and look awkward.

Other than that, car looks really good.