My first drag and dyno results!

cleveland

Founding Member
Feb 19, 2002
SF>...
My tires were fully inflated at 50 psi btw but at least the overdrive and TCS were off. :D

na_dyno.jpg

na_drag.jpg

n2o_dyno.jpg

n2o_drag.jpg

-Dan

• Sponsors (?)

Mossberg said:
WTF happened to your torque? Those torque #s seem very low even for an automatic. What kind of dyno?:shrug:
I would have liked to see the lower RPM range on the chart to see if the torque actually peaked there. Otherwise I definitely agree that the ft/lbs seem low. This was all done on a Mustang Dyno.

Motorhead6T5 said:
I'm liking that mph,what size shot?

-Dan

cleveland said:
I would have liked to see the lower RPM range on the chart to see if the torque actually peaked there. Otherwise I definitely agree that the ft/lbs seem low. This was all done on a Mustang Dyno.

-Dan
Yeah, it looks like the pull started around 3300 rpm. Weird

I would like to see the curve below that.

bigcat said:
i thought that you were gonna run the 75 shot, so you didnt have to change out the plugs.....did you find plugs for it yet?
On the second run we ran it with the 75 shot but it only made like 325hp so we tossed in the 100 shot jets, with no further timing adjustments or mods mind you. The stock plugs are still in the heads too. We were all very happy with a perfect 12.5:1 A/F ratio.

The first run was completely without the aid of nitrous, the 275hp Im fine with but with the lack of the first few thousand rpms not measured Im not impressed with the torque even though it sits well @ its crossover (5350).

-Dan