my headliner is not on properly

the rear of my headliner is not attached to anything. so there is about a 4" gap between the headliner and the actual roof of the car. how is it supposed to be attached there? is there a piece of trim that holds it up? or is it liked glued on?
i just noticed this and it really bugs me.
thanks for any help :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Originally Posted by urban96
my drivers side is starting to sag a little bit also but not bad. it just likes to come untucked from the weatherstripping above the door

I have the same problem with mine on the passenger side. I can tuck it in, and 10 minutes later it is right back to where it was.
I would very much like to fix it, I just don't know how....:(

Actually before you do that, is your headliner not attached to the foam backing? Or is the liner and foam seperated? If so, there is some other type of glue you are supposed to use.

the rear of my headliner is not attached to anything. so there is about a 4" gap between the headliner and the actual roof of the car. how is it supposed to be attached there? is there a piece of trim that holds it up? or is it liked glued on?
i just noticed this and it really bugs me.
thanks for any help :nice:

The rear of my headliner is not attached also but there is a clip or something that I can feel , maybe it just came off?

I just got some velcro strips to put on the roof. Once i took my headlner down i ripped all the glue off. That way if i ever need to take it down again, i can, and it will go back up without repeating anything.....:nice: