My Mustang with Air Ride and big billet wheels

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by modmach1, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Here are some pictures of my 73/71 Mustang Mach-1 "Phat-1" with Air ride and 18" and 20" Billet Specialties wheels.
    I have been a long time member at the forum but havent been here for a while.
    I had the car out for two shows this summer. Now im going to build a new frontend to it and do some more mods.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sharad likes this.
  2. I have to say I am not much on the 71-73 cars but that ride looks SWEET!! Great job !

3. Same! That looks AMAZING! Nice Job

4. Yours looks great - but tell me more about black coupe. That ride is lookin' sweet as well.

5. I'd like to hear about the ride quality and installation impressions of the Air Ride system? And whether is was worth the effort?

Those cars are definitely head turners. Good job on them both.

6. The stance is insane!!! Looks sinister....nice job.:)

7. I've never really been a fan of the big-body stangs, but that car is just awesome! Great job with it, and I hope your next mods go as well as those in the past have turned out.

8. You nailed the stance...best I've ever seen on a 71-73...

9. :nice:

10. Very nicely done. I love the big stangs, I have a 72 coupe. The stance is great even though I am not a fan of the big wheels. I think the look is great overall. That is the great thing about this hobby. We can all build our cars to fit our desires. Good job.

11. Opps double post. Sorry.

12. I think it looks amazing! very nicely done!

I'm also interested in your take on the Air Ride System.

What's your opinion now that you have it?

13. Very cool! That's the first 71-73 that I've really liked! Nicely done.

14. You called your car a 73/71. Does that mean that it's a '73 with a '71 front on it?

15. 2nd:nice:

16. Yes sir, its a '73 with 71 front, i have also taken the back bumper closer to the body so the '73 stuff there is gone :)

17. The best dollars i have ever used!
    I can post some pics of the install.
    I have also raised some of the floor in the trunk (sylinders the bags go up in) so the bags got higger in the car, so the car would sit lower and have a better stance.

18. It was really worth the effort and fabricating!
    As i just wrote in another post here, i will give you some pics of the install and my opinion and some info on the system :nice:

19. That ride belongs to a friend of mine, a real cool 65!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This car will also get Air Ride this winter.
    The wheels are 17x7 and 17x8 Weld Racing Tarantula
    We bought a complete set at the '06 SEMA Show were we actually attended with one of our cars! All the way from Norway :D
    Check out our stuff at www.moldestuket.com

20. Very Very Nice!

Put go to Norway on my to do list :nice: