My thoughts on my wrecked car...

94Blue302GT

Oct 20, 2003
Chicago
So, i'm buying back my 94 blue 302 now that it's wrecked. I always wanted to make a kit car or build one from scratch. so, once i'm done transfering parts to the new car (whenever i may get it) and getting it set up for a good NA setup, i plan on doing just that. I was thinking a Twin Turbo 302 Shelby Cobra? Or just build one from frame up, like a T bucket or something similar. Use your imagination, tell me what you guys think. Prolly won't happen for a few years, but by then i'll be out of the house and finally able to play with my own car. Just tell me what ya'll think.

• Sponsors (?)

FFR is taking orders now for their new MkIII Roadsters (Cobra). MkI & MkII used fox stangs for donor. The MkIII uses SN95 stangs for donor. That would be a good place to put the mechanicals from your wrecked 94.

Cliff :D

FFR is what i was thinking, sounded really cool. What about this... I fix the frame, well, sorta build a new on to a certain effect, just cut out the whole dash and air bags and everything, totally strip the car, make a couple brackets for the bumper, get a new radiator, twin turbo it and have a trailer queen drag racer

only thing is i would have to buy all my parts twice. Althouh, prolly easier the second time around!