Need '05 Auto GT or V6 for Potential Mag Article...

Full Stainless Headers/Exhaust + Shift-Kit/Converter!

I have been putting together a project with MPERacingFab.com, my torque converter manufacturer, Protorque and my boss, Eric Schertz who builds high performance over-drive transmissions that would involve developing a custom shift kit, torque converter and full stainless long-tubeheader 3" exhaust for this platform.

In other vehicles, such as the '04 GTO and F-Bodies we have seen gains from 3-4 tenths just from the shift kit and converter alone.

Material costs would be passed onto the proto-type customer.

My shop, Dynotech Performance has been around for over 15 years. Our specialty has been with GM fuel injected and forced induction cars. Most noteably, the Buick Grand National, GMC Syclone/Typhoon and the late-model supercharged 3800 equipped series of vehicles. www.dynotechperformance.com

Keith Mease, owner and head fabricator at MPERacingFab.com can also make you a custom cold-air intake kit to go along with the full exhaust. The material for the exhaust will be made of 304SS with Magnaflow stainless 3" mufflers. The exhaust project will require the car be held for 3-4 weeks for all needed fabrication, jigging and fitment checking.

Also, correlated to this work is potential to be featured in a magazine that has a circulation of over 130,000 readers.

MPE racing Fabrication is located in Pennsville, NJ and Dynotech Performance is located in Manville, NJ. I have had interested parties from as far away as Las Vegas, which I appreciate, but I need some locals please.

I know 3-4 weeks is quite a while to be without your newly aquired Mustang, but when we are done with the work you should easily be able to goto the track and run high 12s all day long on 87-octane on the factory tires.

I'm not sure if this post defies the rules of the board. I'm offering this viewing public a chance to develop new product for the benefit of other users.

If you're a moderator, please advise on how I can further legitamize this call to the public for a proto-type car.

thank you,

• Sponsors (?)