need 95 tfi module

wildmandave

Sep 15, 2005
largo,FL
Does anyone know where I can find a TFI module for a 1995 Cobra? It mounts on the fenderwell not on the distributor and all the parts stores say it mounts on the dist. and call me crazy. I know they are wrong but no one seems to know what the hell I'm talking about. :bang: :shrug: :damnit: PLEASE HELP!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

AutoZone Part Number F139

Its the same the Rangers and 95+ F150's used.

Also just have them look it up and if they have it in stock have them get it off the shelf. Make sure its black and is made for a Remote Setup.

SorsCode said:
AutoZone Part Number F139

Its the same the Rangers and 95+ F150's used.

Also just have them look it up and if they have it in stock have them get it off the shelf. Make sure its black and is made for a Remote Setup.
Thanks man that was the ticket! 45.00 and I'm good to go. Now I just hope thats the fix. I talked to ford and msd and thats what they told me.

wildmandave said:
Does anyone know where I can find a TFI module for a 1995 Cobra? It mounts on the fenderwell not on the distributor and all the parts stores say it mounts on the dist. and call me crazy. I know they are wrong but no one seems to know what the hell I'm talking about. :bang: :shrug: :damnit: PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I just noticied your sig and your location...is that 97 V-6 of yours dark green with the Weld Pro-Stars on it?

I've seen that car around town, think I seen it at a couple shows (Biff Burger or Burger King I believe)

5.0_GT_kid said:
I just noticied your sig and your location...is that 97 V-6 of yours dark green with the Weld Pro-Stars on it?

I've seen that car around town, think I seen it at a couple shows (Biff Burger or Burger King I believe)
I used to go to biff burger on friday night but I work on friday night now so I won't be there for a while.

wildmandave said:
Thanks man that was the ticket! 45.00 and I'm good to go. Now I just hope thats the fix. I talked to ford and msd and thats what they told me.
Got TFI module worked great now I have other things to work on like 2 cylinders missing. O well, I hope its a quick fix.

anybody know where I can get 2 injectors?

I fixed my screwed up ignition, now back to my first problem that I was trying to diagnose before the TFI went south. Let's see the engine fired up and I'm getting spark to all 8 cylinders, but I have a miss on number 3 and number 6 cylinders, so I pull the plugs and all have deposits on all but #3 and #6. Hmm... I think I may have bought some bad injectors! So anyway I want to know if anyone out there knows where I can pick up 2 38# lucas injectors? If anyone has any other suggestions that would be helpful too. By the way I have a brand new engine with just about everything new on it but the injectors. I bought those at the swap meet at NMRA Bradenton (the guy said he only made 1 pass on them).Still want to do a compression check anyway to make sure valves are seating up tight. THANKS you people have been great help, keep up the good work!!!!! :nice: Maybe someday I can help you! :hail2: