Need advice, soon to be installing AFR 165's

It looked like the adjustable pushrods on the site TMOSS suggested were actually intended for normal use, not measuring. Maybe I am wrong?

Yeah, I have heard good things about TFS pushrods. I was considering TFS heads before this awesome deal on the AFRs came up.

As for the fuel pump...yeah, I am trying to do all of this in stages. I am trying to see how far I can get with stock (thanks to engine management of the AFM PMS) fuel, then up the pump, lines, rails, injectors, and MAF. A main reason for this is that I am still torn between going stroker or doing a power adder...or both. Either way, there will be different needs in terms of fuel with each setup.

• Sponsors (?)

Rick 91GT said:
You only use the adj pushrod to check it, then measure what you have and order the correct size. I find the 1pc chrome moly TFS pushrods to be very nice.

Smith Broths offer some very nice pushrods... :nice: They do a lot of custom stuff.

Right - and SB often has lengths in between the steps of others for about the same price - you just have to check with them on the length and lengths close to what your ideal is.