need opinions on my 306!

HO93LX302 said:
Well I'm not 100% sure but I would say with that compression and everything else at least 400-450 at the wheels, could be wrong though.. Sounds like a sweet setup.. 306's are always nice for reving, thats why i'm building a long rod 306 so i can rev to 8500 :hail2:

I don't think that combo is going to be close to 400-450 rwhp even with that compression :shrug:

David

• Sponsors (?)

it shouldnt be full try it again.......im just lookin for a toy basically....the heads and intake are the ones i have now...if money is good ill go with afr 185's and rpm 2 intake....either way whatever combo goes on mine will be poted to the max...for example my motor now was able to push my heavy convertible to a [email protected] i know we will be able to make the power..thanks for the input guys!

no im limited to 80k and the pics are 100k+, ill send you them as a diffrent file a.k.a., .jpegg, and not a .bmp.....

rite now my cars makeing 280hp and 325Tq, im guess im doing 13's, ive race people that have a 13 sec caR and i say rite with them with my heavy vert,....

ok you have way more Hp to be made as it will be a TOY, that makes a big diffrence, i was makeing combos that would be daily drivin.....

your heads will be fine, you will need to port your lower intake though or get a new one, but your going to need a 70Tb just letting you know....

Email, me @ [email protected] , and tell me everything about your car, gears, is it going to be 75% race/strip/weekind worrior, how much will you drive it, tell me what parts you would be willing to upgade...everything.....

I shronk it you should see it now, thesev are the best cams ive found with your setup FOR A DAILY DRIVER.....\
remeber to email me :) on what you really want.

btw these numbers should put a vert in the low 13's high 12's

Attachments

• small cams combo.JPG
    small cams combo.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 97