Need opinions

02TruBlueGt

Aug 22, 2006
Hey guys so i need some opinions on this matter. Im debating on trading my 2002 GT in and getting a mach 1.

So i can either

A. Trade in Gt get a mach1 swap over my exhaust and install all my rear end parts and suspension parts on my gt to the mach 1.

B. Continue modding the gt.

Now how much more is insurance (if its even more) for a Mach 1 over a gt?? and is there any differenece in gas mileage??

Thanx for everyone opinions on this matter.

• Sponsors (?)

If your truly not happy with your GT and have the extra cash laying around with nothing better to do than just blow it, then yeah, do it. No gas mileage differene between the two. A friend of mine's Mach claims he gets about 27 on the highway when he drives it real easy. As far as insurance, just get on the phone with your insurance company. They will tell you in a minute or so what the diff will be. Good luck with your decision. If you do get a Mach, you'll look like this :D all the time.

If you can really afford it without having to make any real sacrafices, go for it. Power potential is much better, and the mach will hold its value much better as well, if it matters to you.

An important factor to consider also is whether or not your GT is paid off or not, which you didnt mention. If its not, its probably not a very sound decision from a financial standpoint. If it is, you would be getting a car payment again. What you would now be spending on the new mach could quickly turn into heads/cams/LT's or a nice blower setup. I suppose it depends what you want out of the car. If your goal for the stang can easily be achieved out of the GT, I'd say keep the GT.

no the gt is not paid off, and actually i just bought it, but of course im sure i coudl swindle a dealer into paying it off on the trade in and picking the mach up since the money wouldnt be to much differnece payments would be about the same. It would be till about june when i did this so i could save a few thousand by then with my current job. So idk im weighing the options i have. Money really isnt a concern :) i need more opinions.

if money is not a concern, then hook me up with a supercharger :)

sure what kind:lol:

I mean that as in i make enough to where the lil jump in payment amount would'nt hurt and i havent made enough payments on my GT to where i woul dreally lose some money. Also to whoever said if i hated my GT that much is wrong i def dont hate my gt I Love it., and ill prob keep it and just finish it and get the newest body mustang in 09 or something. But I really want a mach just seeing if you guys could sway me hehe

sure what kind:lol:

I mean that as in i make enough to where the lil jump in payment amount would'nt hurt and i havent made enough payments on my GT to where i woul dreally lose some money. Also to whoever said if i hated my GT that much is wrong i def dont hate my gt I Love it., and ill prob keep it and just finish it and get the newest body mustang in 09 or something. But I really want a mach just seeing if you guys could sway me hehe

hey hook me up with $1000 so i can pay off my credit card and then buy more stang stuff lol! :) i take small bills but i will take paypal :)