Need some diehard Mustang guys opinions!!

Thanks for the reply's. Im really leanin toward the Notch, I have already had a 94 Stang GT and I liked the 302. Now another quick question if you dont mind answerin. That Notch already has a Trickflow Heat upper and lower intake along with a BBK full exhaust. How much do you think this car would gain with say an E 303 cam in it?? Also how hard are these cars to cam up? thanks again.

• Sponsors (?)

aaron11272 said:
Wow - I don't have the motivation and perseverance you have! :hail2:
I guess I'll go back to my "amateur" half assed ways :bang:
I am an inspiration to all who listen...unfortunately aside from the dogs (if hungry..if not, no one listens really..kinda sad) very few listen to my teachings...one day I will write then down and send them into readers digest for all to apreciate...thankyou for your support. :)

redlined94 said:
Thanks for the reply's. Im really leanin toward the Notch, I have already had a 94 Stang GT and I liked the 302. Now another quick question if you dont mind answerin. That Notch already has a Trickflow Heat upper and lower intake along with a BBK full exhaust. How much do you think this car would gain with say an E 303 cam in it?? Also how hard are these cars to cam up? thanks again.

get the notch. the car would respond good to an e-cam, not sure on numbers thou. its pretty easy to do a cam swap. remove upper and lower intake, water pump and timing cover, rockers, pushrods, and lifters.
if its your first time it seems a lot harder than it really is.
(here comes the alphabet cam bashing)

btw where at in IL?

Looks good, dont know if its the picture but looks like the hood and front bumper paint do not match. Check the car good for signs of an accident. I would personally by the cobra, they are nice crusing cars and I like the new edge cars.

woodyy24 said:
(here comes the alphabet cam bashing)

i dont see why people bash the alphabet cams so much? yeah they are old and outdated, but you can get them for peanuts most of the time and they still make good power. i know a kid making 520 hp with an anderson b41 cam
same combo he has now made 515 with and e cam he switched it out thinking the anderson cam would be worth more horse and all he got was 5 hp!

I like em er nothes better den em er cobras.

DMAN did you have Dr. Pepper for "Train of Thought 400"???

I have a Paper due on Chapter 13. If you remember it's the chapter on "Reverse Reverse Psychopathetic Thread Derailment". I was thinking of using Chickens as my thesis???

I did...and did you take the 202 course on 'inadvertent psychology'? Chickens as a thesis...you sir are a master mind!!! you should run over to the tech section, some HOLLYWOODSTANG guy is lighting me up like the fourth of july over there with his wit and charm.