Need Some HELP Please (cam gurus come in)

Hey guys I was needing some help picking a good off the shelf cam for my combo, which is as follows. 306, eagle h-beams,forged flattops with valve reliefs, balanced and blueprinted, Edelbrock Performer Rpm heads(2.02, 1.60),
Comp pro magnum 1.6 rockers, Professional products typhoon intake(ported), Pete jackson gear drive, Longtubes, pro-m 75mm MAF. and 3.73 gears. I was leaning toward one of the comp XEHR grinds but not set on it. I have a TFS stage one cam that i could use but i need some opinions. I plan to drive the car (its a manual tranny by the way) several times a week and drag race on the weekends and i may run about a 100 shot of nitrous. The comp xe274hr seems like a good one to me but i dont know if it will clear or not. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

your right.. the cam is the whole key to putting it all to gether!! Sounds like you have some bucks, or did when you started... call Buddy Rawls and get a custom grind.. or Crane or Comp Cams... they will all help you out. The TFS1 cam is a mild killer cam!! I would install it at 106 or 108 intake center line and rock!! the cams are cheap and work well.... even the TFS2 (542/563-224/232 112ICL) will work well installed at the same 106-108 centerline. For the cost of the other cam, you SHOULD pump up another 100.00 and get custom... you have money in it already... right??

Just me...........................

Thumper