Need YOUR opinion

Im putting together my rebuilt engine, and YUK the stock valve covers look terrible. I need something different. Give me some advice!!!

Attachments

• 91gt 008.gif
    91gt 008.gif
    75.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 91gt 011.gif
    91gt 011.gif
    64.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Sponsors (?)

base coat clear coat is your friend.. heres mine.. i just shot it with the high heat aluminum silver paint and then cleared it.. wet sand and another shot of clear

DSCN1498.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1498.jpg
    DSCN1498.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 48
TheChevyEater said:
base coat clear coat is your friend.. heres mine.. i just shot it with the high heat aluminum silver paint and then cleared it.. wet sand and another shot of clear
Nice. I've been considering new valve covers but I can't find any I like enough to buy. This is the answer.

A friend of mine took those stock ones and had them powdercoated silver. They look badass and also look like they are going to hold up real well.

I have the chrome ford racing ones that are posted above. I like them a lot and with some neverdull they shine real nice!!

i went for the matching / clean look. best of all, i have the 1 inch spacer between my upper & lower intake, and i can remove my valve covers without having to remove the upper intake. the last allen screw on the top right of the driver's side valve cover is a pain, but it's much less of a pain than removing the upper intake. plus they're easy to clean.