Never showed you guys pictures of my car. Just learned how to ha ha. Well here yah go

MustangOwner

Banned
Dec 13, 2006
  • Sponsors (?)

Do you like the little carpet piece under my radiator? ha its leaking like a bitch now and i've got a Fluidyne Radiator coming along with 6g Alt upgrade and an Black Magic Xtreme electric fan!

Yes, I was going to mention that little carpet :rlaugh: I used to need one too, but I just let it collect on the already-dirty garage floor. Since I had to rebuild it from the heads a month ago it's been solid, for a change, so it's no longer a problem.

Pics look good man, you need to take it out to some nice scenery and get some really good ones! The body kit looks just right on there :nice: I know you didn't ask but I have to say, it would look sooooooo much sleaker if you removed the fender badges. I love the black molding though, don't ever change that.

ha no its not yet. Doesn't bother me i've gotten my share of crap for that already no biggy ha. I wanted to put them on cause they were red to match my paint and i just like them better. Mark my word. There will be a KB sitting on top of my engine at the latest by fall.

Look at the bottom right of someone's post window. Click the quote button and it will quote whomever you picked.

You can also put QUOTE=name of person you're quoting inside [] and then the text you want to quote, then /QUOTE inside []. You'll see what I'm talking about when you click the quote button:nice: