New 3v Cylinder Head porting service: need volunteer for dyno testing!

'69Stang

Founding Member
Sep 28, 1999
Metro Detroit
I have been working with a high performance cylinder head shop in the Detroit area named Total Flow that works with Top Fuel and Funny Car racers to develop a 3v cylinder head porting package. They modify and produce high performance cylinder heads.

Well, we have completed the testing on a set of 3v heads with great results on the flow bench, and would now like to proceed to document how the heads perform on a real vehicle on a chassis dyno.

OFFER:
1. We will modify the cylinder heads for no cost
2. We will supply necessary gaskets and head bolts
3. We will pay for dyno testing - a baseline test before any modifications are done, and then after the installation of the modified heads

REQUIREMENTS:
1. We are looking for a stock vehicle with an owner that is interested in dyno testing and increasing his vehicles horsepower
2. Owner must be willing and able to have the stock heads removed and then have the modified heads installed on his vehicle
3. We would prefer an owner that is looking to do other modifications also (cams, CAI, tune, etc.)
4. Must live in the DETROIT METRO AREA

We are very excited about this 3v cylinder head program and have been working on it it for the better part of this year. We are hoping for a 30 RWHP gain to a stock vehicle, and obviously more for a modified vehicle. This is obviously a good deal for anyone who may be interested in modifying their vehicle. It is also important for us as we are looking to do real world testing in order to document the effectiveness of these cylinder heads.

The heads will be subjected to full porting, alteration of ports, chambers, seats, and modification and or replacement of valves. The heads will not be decked and will have stock alignment of intake and exhaust ports for worry free operation of intake and exhaust manifolds.

Our intent is to offer a high performance 3v cylinder head modification service that delivers real power at a fair price. We love the S197 Mustangs and want to fill the void in affordable performance for this platform.

If this sounds like the right deal for you please e-mail me at [email protected], and I will be sure to respond and answer any questions you might have, privately.

Sincerely,

Luc Feilla/'69Stang

• Sponsors (?)

I'd be up for it if you'd let me. Not what your looking for right now but let me know:
06 GT
single 60mm turbo
leathel performance ultimate pro fuel system
MMR900 short block
and some other supporting mods.