New Best at Darlington Dragway tonight!

Well, I finally got the bugs worked out...........full bolt on Automatic, 17X9 rims with MT DR's, With Coil over suspension.....Stock heads, Stock cams, and Stock Block......Tuned by Dan @ Pro-Dyno! Car is Putting down 270rwhp and 304 rwtq corrected its 262rwhp and 301rwtq........

R/T......... .122
60.......... 1.700
330........ 5.139
1/8......... 8.028
MPH....... 84.76
1000...... 10.533
1/4......... 12.654
MPH........ 104.38

Car Weighs 3250 with me in it......The air was great tonight and the DA was low.......Been playing with the tranny shift points and TC lock up Schedule......makes a huge difference.....Car still has a bit more in it! Gonna raise the 1-2 shift 3mph and lower the TC lock up in 2nd 3mph and see if I can hit 7.90's in the 1/8th and 12.50's in the 1/4! The car just fly's out of the hole now! I will get the Videos up when I get them......

"ED"

• Sponsors (?)

Yea torque converters rule! lol I wish I had a little more converter only have a PI3200 but the 60ft was great..... 1.69 to 1.71 all night! I just couldn't believe I was hittin it with full rims! Last night was about 55 deg but the humidity was pretty high... I think 7.9's in the 1/8th are possible and 12.5's in the 1/4 are in reach! I will keep everybody posted! Oh and it feels great to spank full bolt on camaros and TA's all night! I ran one that ran a 12.71 at 111 to my 12.68 at 103 he was quite pissed....made a comment about "no way a mustang will beat his car.....he says he usually beats them but at least 8 cars!" It was great!

"ED"

"ED"

Thats AWESOME!!!!!!!11:nice:

3250 with you in the car is a great race weight too, that makes a huge difference as well. Are you using the SCT software? I think I really need to work on Converter lock-up and shift points as well, but with my DiabloSport Predator I really don't think I can and I can't find anyone close that can do it for me. Where is Pro-Dyno? It would be great to find someone with some experience tuning an auto. Once again, great times:D Unbelievable with stock cams, heads, intake! That just goes to show you that someone willing to put in the time to set-up their car correctly can have a beast of a N/A 4.6!

Thats AWESOME!!!!!!!11:nice:

3250 with you in the car is a great race weight too, that makes a huge difference as well. Are you using the SCT software? I think I really need to work on Converter lock-up and shift points as well, but with my DiabloSport Predator I really don't think I can and I can't find anyone close that can do it for me. Where is Pro-Dyno? It would be great to find someone with some experience tuning an auto. Once again, great times:D Unbelievable with stock cams, heads, intake! That just goes to show you that someone willing to put in the time to set-up their car correctly can have a beast of a N/A 4.6!

There are a few places that tune with Diablosports not too far away. CPR in Columbia is good from what I hear, but theres also a place in Jacksonville NC, Walterboro SC, Benson NC (Fastlane Motorsports), and Belmont NC that are Ford tuners and use Diablo software.

Theres a place in Conway that Dyno's with SCT, according to their website. Wilmington also.

Here is my mod list.......been working on and builing it for 3 years now......it just keeps getting better and better....! If you have any questions about my set up send me a PM and I will help you out........I havn't found any Auto GT's with Stock engine, cams, heads and full rims run this fast yet....I may have a new record!

ENGINE:
- STOCK 4.6L SOHC MOTOR
- AFM 4" POWER PIPE/ K&N FILTER CUT TO FIT C&L METER
- BBK 75MM THROTTLE BODY
- BBK UNDERDRIVE PULLEYS
- BBK 1 5/8 LONG TUBE CERAMIC HEADERS
- C&L 85MM MASS AIR
- SVT 24LB INJECTORS
- CUSTOM SCT DYNO TUNE (268RWHP/304RWTQ)
- MEIZURE ELECTRIC WATER PUMP
- PLASMA BOOSTER IGNITION
- ACCUFAB PLENUM (PORTED AND SMOOTHED)
- 1/2IN PHANOLIC INTAKE SPACER
- 2.5IN EXHAUST W/BBK H-PIPE AND MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
- AEM'S WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER
- BBK TIMING ADJUSTER
- STEEDA CATCH CAN
- 180 DEG POWER STAT
- SVT FOCUS 255LPH FUEL PUMP (ZX3 GREEN TOP)
DRIVETRAIN:
- AODE 4R70W TRANSMISSION LEVEL II REBUILD
- TUBULAR FRONT SUSPENSION W/STRANGE COIL OVERS (SAVES 90LBS)
- TRANSGO SHIFT KIT STAGE III
- MOTIVE 410 GEARS
- 3200 PI TORQUE CONVERTER
- RACE CONCEPTS SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS REAR, 04 COBRAS UP FRONT
- HAWK PERFORMANCE BRAKE PADS
- FRPP ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFT (SAVES 20 LBS W/O STOCK BALLANCER)
- STEEDA ALUMINUM LCA’S (SAVES 25LBS WHEN REMOVE QUAD SHOCKS)
- TA REAR GIRLDLE
- POLY MOTOR/ TRANS MOUNTS
- ADJUSTABLE REAR COIL OVERS
- REMOVED FRONT SWAY BAR. – 25LBS
- LAKEWOOD ADJUSTABLE REAR COIL OVERS (AWAITING INSTALL)
INTERIOR:
- CUSTOM PAINTED INSERTS – CUSTOM WINDOW TINT
- YMR REAR SEAT DELETE KIT (SAVES 45 LBS)
- X2C FRONT RACING SEATS (SAVES 110LBS)
EXTERIOR:
- EAGLE 17X9 ALUMINUM RIMS - MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER
- MT DR'S (27540R17 OUT BACK) - MACH 1 GRILL DELETE
- FUTURA (24540R17 UP FRONT) - FUNCTIONAL HOOD SCOOP
FUTURE MODS:
- COBRA R HOOD (SAVES 20 LBS) - VT STAGE II CAMS
- STEEDA UCA’S – STEEDA FULL LGNTH SUBS

"ED"