New best.....

Vinyl66

Mar 21, 2004
Well, not a new best et but a new best reaction time.

I only made 3 runs on Friday night at Atlanta Dragway because there was such a crowd on opening night. I spun on all 3 runs and had a best et of 12.19 with a very crappy 60 foot of 2.08. I did hit 113.5 mph a few times which is a new best.

But the best part of the night was during "Power Hour" when the low E.T./ highest mph/ and best reaction time in the street legal class receives a Year One $50 gift certificate. My .000 reaction held up and I ended up winning the prize!

I was unusually good at the light on Friday. My other 2 runs were a .008 and my worst reaction of the night was a .061.

Hopefully I can improve my launches next time out but it was lotsa fun anyway.

• Sponsors (?)

NICE reaction times my friend, I would say your .000 held up, any quicker is too quick.

5 more days...... Mounted up my big and littles this weekend, just need to pull the exhaust off Friday and load up for an early Saturday morning start. Hoping for good weather.:D

Thanks!
I was really wanting an 11.7x but the perfect reaction time/new mph/gift certificate more than made up for it.

For all you guys and girls contemplating drag racing I say get out there and try it! You see some nice cars, meet some nice people, and really have a good time. Well worth the 20 bux of admission.

Good luck this weekend WashMo. Hopefully you'll have nice weather and run a new best. Let us know how it goes. Good, bad, or otherwise.

can you get some video??????:nice:

I'll hook up the video camera for some in car as well as some external vids. I have never posted video, I have a mini DV recorder that also has a media card that you can record video, is that how you do it?

I'll give it a shot. As soon as I get home (I am in AZ) I will take some pics of the car on the big & littles, it looks cool....... I just hope we have good weather this weekend. Supposed to be 50 degrees Saturday.

I'll hook up the video camera for some in car as well as some external vids. I have never posted video, I have a mini DV recorder that also has a media card that you can record video, is that how you do it?

I'll give it a shot. As soon as I get home (I am in AZ) I will take some pics of the car on the big & littles, it looks cool....... I just hope we have good weather this weekend. Supposed to be 50 degrees Saturday.
Im still scratching my head as to why your car runs so good yet doesnt weem to "wild" :shrug: .I have a 349 with a blower that i just replaced the cam to a roller with the correct LS and could only hope to run as fast as yours:(

get those pics up and i wanna see some 10.9X:nice:

Im still scratching my head as to why your car runs so good yet doesnt weem to "wild" :shrug: .I have a 349 with a blower that i just replaced the cam to a roller with the correct LS and could only hope to run as fast as yours:(

get those pics up and i wanna see some 10.9X:nice:

I think its the driver, he is pretty light and is a great shoe.....

View attachment 396519

Big & littles....

View attachment 396521