New Bumper Cover??

foxbody.rick

Jun 11, 2014
I have a turbo I'm going to install after painting the fox and all of that jazz.my question is...do I need to get another bumper to have the intercooler fit? Or will the original bumper work just fine?
My buddy keeps telling me to get a gt front bumper because it is meant for stuff like that...but I don't ever remember a fox coming with turbo out of the factory lol

• Sponsors (?)

Depending on what kit you have, you may have to trim your factory bumper cover. Some kits require more cutting than others. I would do the cutting and whatnot before you paint the car.
As for the Gt bumper, the fender spats are different and you would need those as well. It isn't a simple change the bumper conversion.

Depending on what kit you have, you may have to trim your factory bumper cover. Some kits require more cutting than others. I would do the cutting and whatnot before you paint the car.
As for the Gt bumper, the fender spats are different and you would need those as well. It isn't a simple change the bumper conversion.

Ok cool thanks..I guess I'll see what it looks like with this one first..ill use it as a test I guess lol :thinking: