Roush New dyno results ('04 Saleen Series IV)...

I installed SCT's BA-2800 Big Air MAF the other day and got my car into the shop this afternoon. Took about 1-1/2 hours to tune that big MAF. Good thing is it won't be pegging anytime soon! We previously pegged the stock MAF around 5800-5900 rpms (5 volts). That was with 12.2 lbs of boost. With this new meter, we never went higher than 3.9 volts with 12.8 lbs of boost.

Last dyno session, about a year ago, the car put down 361 rwhp and 392 rwtq. Today we saw 374 rwhp and 402 rwtq. That was with only a swap of the MAF meter.

I'm very happy with the results! :D

Dyno graph (blue is previous session and red was today's session)...

dynonewkb7.jpg

Attachments

• dynonewkb7.jpg
    dynonewkb7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 111
  • Sponsors (?)

marcus95 said:
Rob,

Awesome. Congrats. That's a healthy upgrade too and the extra hp is great. I have to say your red coupe is my fav 99-04 coupe out there.

Thanks! :nice:

Disco said:
Awsome numbers thats what i get out of my car and cars i tune some make 381hp. Guess what thats enough hp to run 11's i do. Launch the crap out of it and hang on.

Disco, I think I'm good for mid-12 second numbers (I'm not that good of a driver). Also, I'm running the stock Pirelli's. A good set of DR's would definitely help out. I'm still running the factory cats. I'll be in the market for a Magnaflow catted X-pipe later in the summer.

I think I've come along way from 292 rwhp with just simple bolt-on parts.

I had one on my dyno with chicanes intercooler make 400hp and we did not retune it yet and play with the timing so. Dont rule out getting the lower intake cut and ported lots of room for improvement in that dept.